.12.

Jaena 

Renjun and the other pick me and Eunseol up. I keep on smiling like a crazy while they looks at me in kunfused. 

"N-noona... Are you okay?" Jisung asked me. I look at him nodded.

"Why?Do I look sick?" I asked him while touching my face.

"Well, you keep smiling like crazy ass." Chenle said. Haechan then smack his head once with his file.

"Ouch!" He winced in pain.

"Words kiddo." He said. Chenle shot him dead glare but Haechan Didn't buy it.

" So, how's your date? What the guy name?"  She asked. Renjun look at me while drank the coffee I bought for him.

"Lee Jeno." I said exactly in the perfect time. Renjun spilled the coffee he drank right on Haechan's face.

"What?!" He asked, disbelieve.

"Renjun!" Haechan shout and hit his head with the file he hold made Renjun groan in pain.

"Serve you right." Haechan said and look at me.

"Lee Jeno? Who is he?" He asked.

"Did you remember the guy that Jaemin mentioned to us when he came into noona' s class?" Jisung asked. Haechan nodded softly and look at Jisung.

" That's the guy." Chenle said.

"Omg... That's him?!" Haechan asked disbelieve. I nodded softly.

"So the things he mentioned on the radio, the type of girl he's like is you?! How I possibly didn't noticed it!"

" Well, I'm not sure if it's me. but I think that I already fell for him😆"

All of them keep laughing like a pig.

"Why are you all laughing at?!😡" I said madly.

"Well, we never thought that someone gonna fell for you, gurl~" Haechan said. I then place my hand carefully on his shoulder. Squish it a lil bit hard, just for a warned.

"What..." All of them shut up as I already place my hand on Haechan's shoulder. Haechan face were like ' oh no... Wrong move!' face.

"Are you..." I take a deep breath and close my eyes.All of them gulped.

"Just SAID?!" I said and I shot him a dead glare also crashing his shoulder with my hand.

" ARGH! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! PLZ LET ME GO! GUYS HELP ME!!" Haechan said, groaning in pain. I then glanced at them. By the time, I glanced, all of them look at other direction, don't wanna be the next to be crashed by her.

" NEXT. TIME. THINK.BEFORE. SPEAK. LEE HAECHAN. Understood?" I whispered on his ear as he nodded aggressively. I then let go his shoulder.

"Geez... How can this girl being this harsh..." Haechan said under his breath.

"Drive." I said as Renjun look at me and quickly drive to home. I just giggles when I saw how terrified of them.

Jeno

"Sanha ya!!!!!!" I shout his by the time I reach the door made him flinched.

"Yah! You gonna made me heart attack if you keep shouting my name like that without warning!" He said as he massage his chest, trying to calm his heartbeat back to normal. I just grinned at him and slammed my body hardly at the couch besides him.

" How's your date?" He asked me and curved a smirk.

" It's goes very well~" I said and smile widely. Waiting for him to ask her name.

" Who's she? Did you know her?" He asked like what I expected he gonna do it. I turned to him and made a puppy face.

" You really wanna know her name?" I asked him. He nodded as took his cola and slurped it.

" Jaena." I said made him spilled all the Cola he drank just now from his mouth while made a disbelieve face.

"Jaena?! The girl that you have crush with?!" He asked me. I nodded shyly.

"So? What happened next?!" He asked in excitement and turned to me.

"She..."

"She what?! Did she accepted you or she rejected you?!Finish your words kiddo!" He said.

" Of course she accepted me! I'm Lee Jeno." I said proudly.

" OMG! Congrats!"

"Thanks bro😄"

" Also goodluck..." he said made me a lil bit confused.

" Goodluck? For what? Pftt! It's looks like I'm gonna marry her tomorrow..."

"Seriously, you need that luck if you with her... "

"Why should I?"

"Cuz..."

" His big brother were the harsher school gangster on our school... Na Jaemin..."