.15.

Jaemin

"let's test how's their love gonna work..." I whispered as a smirk curved widely on my lip.

" did you call them, Minho hyeong?" I asked as he pointed at the familiar guy walking towards my direction

" hey! long time no see you, Soobin" I said and we made our handshake before hugged.

" I'm sorry, hyeong. I'm pretty busy now since I'm about to debuting I'm TXT."

"it's okay...well do you heard about Jaena's boyfriend already?"

" which one? her videogame boyfriend?" he asked and knitted his eyebrow.

" well I guess now they officially are together rn."

" really? My noona? seriously?"

" seriously?"

"omg... well I can't let her be like that. so why did you call me?" I then curved a smirk towards him.

" remember the plan we talk abt 3 years ago?"

Jaena

" Jaena noona "I heard someone called my name. I turned and saw Seungmin.

" yes?"I replied with a wide smile.

" Jaemin hyeong called you after school. He said he want to talk about something." he said as I nodded.

Soon after the class ended, I went straight to the school field.

" heih... why would he wanna see me?"

I sat down as I stare at the greenish field with some of boys playing soccer at the field.

As suddenly I felt a tapped and what I could guess it gonna be Jaemin but he wasnt...

"... Soobin?" I asked, try to make sure its him. He curved a wide smile towards me , flashing his white teeth.

" hello,noona~"

Author

"

Omg you grown up very fast!" Jaena said trying to reach his head.

" You need to tip toeing if you wanna reach my head now." He said teasing her height.

" I'm not that short okay! I'm in my ideal height as girl!" She said and pouted.

" Awe~ nae noona is sulking? "

" No I'm not!" She said and crossed her arms and glared at him.

" Neh you're sulking. " Soobin said glances at her once before he lent his back against the net ball. Suddenly a familiar figure came across them make him curved a lil smirk that only visible to him.

" What if I did?" She asked and knitted her eyebrow. Soobin curved a wide smirk. He then pinned her on the net ball.

" You look even more cuter when you're sulking..." Soobin said, smiling widely but actually it's doesn't even effect Jaena or even make her heart beating faster.

" Neh. Not working,kiddo." She said and pushed Soobin away as suddenly Jeno popped out from nowhere and already stood in front of them.

" Hey, Jeno!" Jaena said smiling widely to Jeno but all Jeno do is glaring at her.

He clicked his tongue in anger before he walked away make Jaena completely clueless.

Jaena just followed Jeno and cling into his arm but Jeno harshly pulled his arm away from Jaena.

" Don't touch me and get out from my sight." He said glaring at Jaena.

" yah, Jeno." Jaena called him but he just walked away from her.

Anger filled in Jeno. He just left her in clueless as she doesn't even know why Jeno acting like that.

*

Jaena stare at her phone, waiting for Jeno calling her after she left like a hundreds missed call to Jeno.

" Yah, Jaena." Jaemin called her but Jaena didn't answered it instead she just keep spacing out while staring at her phone.

" Yah, Na Jaena." Jaemin snapped his finger in front of Jaena face causing her to wake up.

" Huh?" Jaena blurted out.

" Are you okay?" Jaemin asked, worried.

" Oh, I'm fine. " Jaena said and plastered a smile towards him.

" Waiting for Jeno to call?" Jaemin asked like he could read her mind.

" How did you know?"

" I'm your twin brother. Of course I know."

"Well I've called him like for hundred times but he didn't pick up... I just afraid something bad happened to him..." Jaena said , lowered her head as she bite her bottom lip.

" What if he hurt or anything else? Maybe he involved in accident? Or anything worse?" She let her bad though before messed her hair off.

" You're too good to be with him Jaena..." Jaemin said and brushes her hair so it's not messy anymore.

" You're heart too pure for him... I just afraid he's going to hurt your feelings..."