.3.

y/n

I went to school with  no mood. My stomach keep growling. I decided to go to cafe near my school.

" Hello, miss. What would you like to order?" The waitress asked me with a bright smile. She hand me the  menu.

" I would like to order some western breakfast and a cup of hot cocoa., please?" I said and hand back the menu to her. 

" Your order gonna came as soon as possible." she said and  smile. 

I'll wait until my order were ready. I glances at my watch, still 6:30 A.M. Pretty early. I decided to play with my phone while waiting for my order. I felt my phone buzzing. I look at the caller ID and smile. It's JxN. I pick up.

ME: Hello!  How are you?

JxN: Fine. Heading to school. You?

Me: fine. I'm still having a breakfast.

JxN: Good~ 

Me: Why did you call me earlier? Something wrong?

JxN: Nothing. I just miss you...

Me: Then let's meet. 

JxN: Where? What time?

Me: We talk about it later... I breakfast were ready. bye!

JxN: Bye! Hv a good time there!

Me: You too!

JxN: Hehe. Okay.

He hang up. I smile and mumbled  'thank you' to the waitress.

After I  had finish, I went to school.

"Already 7:06 A.M. I need to go to class as soon as possible before someone take my seat! wait?! Why I need to worry? If someone took my seat then I'm  not gonna sit besides that badass." I smile happily and walked to school

I saw some streets gangster went to my direction, I froze. 

" what should I do?!"

I felt someone grabbed my wrist and hid me from them. I try to look at his face but it's too dark.

"Stay quiet or we gonna get caught by them." He  whispered right on my ear. I blushed when I know it's a GUY.

The streets gangster went passed us. I  let go a relieved sighed.

"Thank you" I said. I barely see his face. It's seems familiar. 

" No need. " He said and revealed his face. I taken aback.That bad ass!

" I need to go now. " he said and  walked away.I look at him.

"Whatever,bastard." I muttered.

I  just walk to school. Looking at my dearest BFF, Eunseol.

"Eunseol!" I shout her name and began to ran towards her. My  step stopped when I saw her  talking  with that bastard.

"Geez..." I sighed in annoyance.Crossing my arms and just walked to class. 

I wore my earplug on my left ear and listen to some of my fav. songs. Wore my hoodie on and makes some notes for today's lesson. I saw a guy came towards me while smirking.