.22.

Author

Jaemin knocked Jaena's door but no response.

" Maybe she still asleep..." He whispered. He then checked the hour.

It's already 12 in the afternoon...

He remembered that Jaena took an early nape yesterday.

Jaemin 's heart feel something wrong with her.

He then went inside her room and sat besides her.

" Na Jaena. Wake up. It's already afternoon, dummy." Jaemin said but no response by her. He felt weird cuz Jaena the type of person that really sensitive and gonna wake up if I shook her body.

" Yah, wake up sleepy head." He said but again. No response.

His heart felt more worried.

" Na Jaena. WAKES UP!" He said and gently slapped her face but just the same.

Jaemin place his index finger on Jaena's neck. Feeling nothing. He then checked if she's still breathing but not even a single hot breathe went from her nose.

Jaemin eyes started to teary.

" Jaena... Wakes up..." He said but Jaena don't even moves nor fluttered her beautiful eyes to see him make Jaemin cried more harder.

" Jaena please don't leave me..." Jaemin lifted her body and hugged her tightly.

" Jaena yah..." Jaemin sobbed getting more wild.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRGH!" Jaemin shouted in painful. His heart felt hurts as she already gone without saying anything to him.

Soobin rushes downstairs as he heard Jaemin' s shout. Soobin saw Jaemin hugging Jaena's lifeless body while crying.

" Jaena yah.... Please don't go... Don't leave me alone..." He said make Soobin in total shocked.

His knees felt weak as he felt down, sitting on the cold floor.

Tears rolled down to his cheeks as he crawled to Jaena's direction.

" Jaena... Please... Please... Don't leave me alone... I still need you... I still need my lil princess.... Please come back..."

Her phone suddenly rang as Soobin quickly picked up.

" Hello, Jaena. I-" Soobin clenched his fist tightly while try to maintain his calm voice.

" Jaena is gone..." He said as tears rolled down to his cheeks. The fact that it's hurts him to said it to the one who make Jaena suffer make him even more hurts.

" What do you m-" Jaemin snatched the phone from Soobin.

" DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?! SHE'S GONE!" Jaemin shouted out loud. Letting his rage off by throwing the phone on the floor in anger.