.23.

Jeno

I

opened my eyes widely and sat down on the bed. I look around only noticed that I'm in my room.

I checked every inch of my body as I realised something.

" Jaena." I called her but she didn't pick up.

I then get up from my bed and quickly ran downstairs.

" Yah, where are you going?" Taeyong asked me.

"I tell you later. I'm in rush." I said and ride my motorcycling before I ride it to Jaena's house.

As I arrived I knocked the door like a thousand times. I don't even cared if Jaemin going to punch me or anything. All that important is Jaena. My Jaena.

Soon the door been wide open, revealing sleepy Jaemin.

" Wh-"

" Where's Jaena?!" I asked, panicked make him stare at me in pissed face.

" Seriously?! You wake me up from my peaceful sleep just because you searching for my sister?!" He said madly.

" Jeno yah." I heard a voice and turned back as I saw Jaena with another tall guy with her.

I then rushed to her and hugged her.

" I'm sorry... Please forgive me..." I said , hugging her tightly.

" Awe~" the tall boy said while smiling widely towards us.

" Yah, Jeno. What happened?" Jaena let go of the hug and cupped my face.

" Please don't leave me..." I said make her confused.

" Bruh are you dreaming?" Jaemin said and scratches his head in confusion.

" I guess he is..." Hyunjin spoke startled Jaemin off.

" Yah! You almost make me got an heart attack just now!" Jaemin said and smack Hyunjin' s head.

" Yah! Did you know I'm older than you?! Where is your respect towards me? RESPECT ME BRUH!"

Jaena and I turned to Hyunjin and Jaemin that got an argument with each other like a child.

" Noona, I don't know you had a handsome boyfriend." The tall guy spoke. I then wrapped my arms around Jaena and narrowed my eyes to him.

" I am and  Who are you?" I asked as he just chuckled.

" I'm Choi Soobin. One of Jaena's cousin. Don't worry I'm not gonna take Jaena from you." He said but I still didn't believe him.

" Don't worry. He's gay." Jaena said make me wide my eyes. I look at him that suddenly winked at me.

" Ugh, get away from me!" I shouted and hid behind Jaena.

" I'm kidding. I'm still like girls." Soobin laughed his ass off with my reaction.

" YAH! Can't you both stop fighting?!" We heard a shouted. I turned and saw a pink haired guy pulling their ears while they groaned in pain.

" Did you know the babies ( Beomgyu, Taehyun and Kai) still asleep?!" He scolded them.

" AHH! OUCH! IT'S HURT! HYEONG!"

" YEONJUN HYEONG! YAH! IT'S HURT! " 

" you both better shut your mouth off . " He warned anthem wth a sharp glare. Both Hyunjin and Jaemin rubbed their red ear while pouted like a child.

"Hey, Yeonjun oppa." Jaena greets him.

" Who?" I asked.

" Oh, he's my another cousin , Soobin' s big brother."

" Hey... Who's that?" Yeonjun guy asked Jaena while pointing at me.

" He's my boyfriend. "

" Oh. Well I'm Choi Yeonjun."

" I'm Lee Jeno."

" Nice to meet you Jeno. Well idk that Jaena got a handsome boyfriend." He compliments me. I just smile.

" Oh, yeah. Let's get inside . I'll introduce you with my

________

I ask for Jaemin permission to take Jaena to my house.

I opened the door and saw Chaeryeong sitting on the couch with Taeyong hyeong.

" Eh? Jeno oppa." He greets me. I curved a smile and hugged her.

" Omg I miss you lil pooh!" I said and hugged her tightly.

" Hehe... Well... Who's her?" She asked as I let go the hug and place my arm around Jaena's waist.

" She's my girlfriend." I said as I turned to her with a smile make her blushed.

" Ouw~ well I'm Lee Chaeryeong. Jeno's cousin."

"You came alone?"

" No. I come with Mark oppa. " Suddenly the toilet door been opened and I saw Mark get out from the bathroom.

" Oh, Jeno. You're back." He said curving a smile towards me.

"  Who's her? Your girlfriend?" He asked pointing at her.

" Annyeonghasaeyo. I'm Na Jaena, Jeno's girlfriend." She said and bowed.

" Idk Jeno had a beautiful girlfriend. Jeno got a great type." mark said and smile.

" Yah, yah, No flirt!" I said and close Jaena's eyes.

" Lmao okay.

_________

I slammed myself on the bed.

“ so all of that just a dream? Bruh I really need to stop watching drama with Taeyong...” I shook my head and go to sleep.

“ I just happy it's just a dream... ”