.9.

Jeno

"I'm dead."

"Yeah, you totally dead bro... Jaena will sent you to your grave when she came back..." Sanha said to me . I turned to him with pissed off face.

" This all your fault!" While ruffling my hair in frustrated.

"why me?! You the one who 'kiss' her! So, IT'S YOUR FAULT!!"

"DUH? WHO'S THE ONE WHO STEAL MY PHONE AND HID BEHIND HER JUST NOW?!"

"IT'S STILL YOUR FAULT AFTER ALL!"

"iT'S YOU!"

"NO, YOU!" We stop shouting at each other when we heard a loud bang. We turned and saw it's not Jaena. We then sighed in relief.

"fuh... I though my heart could stopped just now..." Sanha said while massaging his chest softly.

"Me too..." I said. We then decided to go to class.

"how about we apologies?" I asked him while on our way to the class.

" Dude...Seriously? "

"Yeah? Better than nothing."

"After you ' kiss' her? We doomed..." I gulped a lil bit.

"Just give it a try... Maybe she not that harsh don't she?" I said but I stop when someone suddenly blocked our way.

"One..." The guy said. He looks familiar but I don't remember him.

" I told ya..." I heard Sanha mumbled that only visible for me and him. I gulped and glances at Jaena. Surrounded by many boys by her side. I noticed something differ. Jaena's face became red. She then stood up and rushed towards up.

"WE need to talk..." Jaena said and pulled my arm closer to her. Leaving Sanha behind.

We arrived at the rooftop and Jaena quickly let go of my arm. Idk why her face where red as hell but I think she's upset now.

"I-"

"I'm sorry, Idk that you were there. I'm sorry becuz bumped into you and accidentally kissed you. I'm sorry." I said to her with one breathe. She froze. Soon she let a small giggles. I look at her ,confused.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked her.

"I just want to say thank you because treating my leg last day and just want to get out from the awkward gestures Jaemin shot to you just now..." She said. Now I totally confused.

"What?!"

"Nothing. Nevermind i u don't understand. I just have ' a lil issues' just now..." She said and smile.

"Lol~ I never though that you scared with girls..." She said. Well, the fact I scared of her only. Idk why I too scared of her. Like duh?

"hehe...I' m not scared. I'm just nervous..." I lied. She then curved a bright smile towards me.

"Lol~ I need to go now and sorry for making u confused." She said and smile more wide, revealing her white teeth. Her smile made my heart goes wild! It's can't stop beating faster.

She then left me, dumbfounded here. I just stare at her figures until it's dissappeared. I then place my hand on my chest. I felt my heart beating faster like a rocket ship!

"What-was-that?"

*

I slammed my body on my soft squishy bed while my mind can't stop replaying Jaena's Smile towards me.

"It's named LOVE bro... " Sanha words keep replaying at my head.

"How can I possibly fell in love with her?" I then sat down.

"No,no,no,no,no,no. I already have a girlfriend. even she didn't know and even we just met on videogames. " I said while softly slapped my cheeks to wakes me up from this 'love' thingy...I then felt my phone buzzed, meant that I received a notification.I look and saw it's from Na.xxi (LOL~ Na. Jaena~) I curved a smile and swipe it to replied her back.

Na.xxi

Online

What u doin?

Nothing much...

Lol~

I hv a terrible day today...

Me too~

Lol~ we same...

What happened?

I just hv some lil issues with boys...

Lol~

Same~

I meant I hv an issues with girls...

Sometimes I don't understand girls🤔

Just ask me if u didn't understand it lmao~ 😂

I'm here 4 u boo~😙

Omg, u soo cute~😍😋

Lol~ u too~

Lol~

I need to go to sleep now. Already late~

Sorry😅

It's okay.

Goodnite~😘

Goodnite😋

I put my phone away and smile.

"Should I ask her?" The question suddenly popped out from my head.

"Neh..."