.20.

Author

" ARGH!" Chaeryeong been pushed on the wall harshly by Dayun as her body continue been throw by Dayun causing her fell down on the ground with a bleeding lip. Bami and Han Jeong hold her both arms and stood her up.

" So you trying to messing up with me while clinging over my man?"

" I'm not her girlfriend! I'm his-" before Chaeryeong about to speak, Dayun slapped her hardly causing her to fall on the ground back.

Her knees started to bleed as she just cry in pain.

Jaena that suddenly walking around the area saw Dayun with another 2 of her minions with her.

Dayun about to kick Chaeryeong but Jaena rushed to her and gave a kick on her leg causing her to fall on the ground. Jaena glared at Bami and Han Jeong as she quickly grabbed their hairs and regards them to her before she knocked both of their head together.

Jaena went back to Dayun.

" I told you not to messing around again right? Now I FUCKING gonna kill you!" She said and kicked Dayun legs and stomach make her crying out loud.

Jaena went to both of her minions as they already on their knees.

" P-please have mercy on us!" They said and rubbed their palms together,begging. Jaena then curved a smirk towards them.

" You want me to have mercy of you both?" She asked. She looks at Chaeryeong that had bruises all over her body.

" I will..." They look at her about to curved a smile when suddenly Jaena grabbed their hairs again and smack them on the ground.

" After you both dead." She said and start to kick them off.

"Enough!" Chaeryeong shouted stopping Jaena. Jaena stop and look at her.

" Please stop... "

" Didn't you see they hurt-"

" I'm okay..." She said. Jaena sighed harshly and let her last kick on Bami stomach before she went to her.

"You're wounds pretty bad. Lemme bring you to infirmary." Jaena said and sat in front of her as her hand cupped her face to see some cut on her cheeks.

Jeno then saw the scene that just not far from him. Seeing Jaena with Chaeryeong with some girls already passed out on the ground make Jeno panicked and rushed towards them as he thought that Jaena is hurting her.

" NA JAENA! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!" Jeno shouted to her make both of them stare at her.

Jeno then rushed to Chaeryeong.

" Are you okay?" Jeno asked her as Chaeryeong just nodded but Jeno noticed Chaeryeong's bruises make him furious at Jaena.

" I-"

" Just fucking shut your mouth off. I don't want to heard any single word from your dirty mouth." With that Jeno lifted Chaeryeong up and left her with more scars inside her heart.

His words stabbed inside her heart deeper than before...

Jaena clenched her fists and stood up. Her eyes started to glazed off but she just try her best not to cry and walked away from there

misery filled inside her.

She just try to swallowed it but his words just too sharp for her to swallowed it as all she could feel is pain inside her heart.

Soobin then saw Jaena walked in front of him and about to greet her when she just passed besides him.

Soobin run to her and hold her shoulders before he turned her to face him.

" Yah-" Soobin noticed Jaena's teary eyes.

" Yah! What happened noona?!" Jaena can't hold and just burst into tears in front of Soobin.

Soobin pulled her into his embrace and let her buried her face on his chest,letting her cry out loud.

" Shush..." Soobin petted her head to calm her down.

" Lemme sent you home..."

Jeno

I bring her to clinic as she went out from the room with plastered and some bandages on her.

" Are you okay?" I asked but she must shut her mouth off . She started to walked away as I stood up and went to her.

" Did that bitch hit you that-"

" You even call your own girlfriend a bitch?" She said make me taken aback.

" Did you realised that you hurt her feelings? Did you realised that your cursing on her just now? And I'm also suffering cuz I'm the one who saw the unfair scene."

" Yah-"

" I thought that you're a good brother for me... But so just guess you're just a jerk that keep hurting your own girlfriend feelings right in front of me..." She said to me.

" Did you know that she's the one who saved me just now?" Her words feels like stabbing inside my heart.

" And you just used a hurtful and bad words to pay for her kindness? Heh." She looked at me in disgusted.

" Leave me alone. I could walk to Taemin house by myself." She said and walked away, leaving me dumbfounded there.

Tears rolled down to my cheeks. I didn't realised what did I even did to Jaena...

I'm hurting her...