.8.

Jaena

"바보 야,바보 야,바보 야,바보 야! ..." I said while hit my forehead on my table. My cheeks heated up with all the sudden.

"야, 이제 노. U need to stop  hitting your head on the table. You look like an idiot..." Eunseol said while keep playing with her phone.

"I'm idiot..." I said while keep hitting my head on the table.

"아이고,아이고,아이고,아이고, You need to stop doing that! You annoyed me!" She  said and hit my  arm hardly made me winced in pain.

" What should I do now?! I'm too shy to sit besides him after all the sudden that happened to me!" I said , lil bit loud. Luckily, just 2 of us at the class at that time.

"Relax~ It's  just a small accidents. There's nothing to do with you."

"How can you said that to me after I already lost my lip virginity?!"

"Oh yeah. I forget it's ur first kiss~" She said while smirk at me. 

"Fuck My Life becuz having a best friends like you..." I said while stare at her, emotionless. She just laugh and look at me.

"Don't take it serious, okay."

"I'm trying..." I said and our eyes focused on the slammed door. Revealing our highschool seniors, A.K.A School gangsters. One of them is my protective cousin,Hwang Hyunjin and all the stray kids members. He then rushed to me in frantic ways.

"Are you okay, Jaena?!" He said while cupped my face and turned it side by side. Try to find any injuries at my face.

"I'm fine. Don't worry." I answered.

"Thank god. I heard a boy just bumped on your pretty face..." He said made me blushed a lil bit.

"Neh... I'm  fine... I'm not dead yet." I said and grinned while Eunseol admiring Felix until now. 

"Who's the guy?" Yongbok asked.

"I'm fine. Look. Stop messing with people or else Imma beat your ass Lee Yongbok."

"I'm not Yongbok! I'm FeLiX!" He said, pissed off.

"Are you okay, Eunseol?" Han asked when he saw Eunseol spaced out already.

"Hmm? Oh, I'm fine." She said while continue admiring Yongbok made him felt lil bit uncomfortable. He then hid behind me.

"Noona, She's creepy~" He whispered on my ear made me laughed.

"Right?" I asked him and he nodded quickly.

"who?" She asked. Yongbok pulled my arm, sign that not to tell her what he just said.

"Ah, nothing." 

"Well, Eunseol... Err, I- would- like- to -ask -you -out -" Han rubbed his neck while trying to ask Eunseol out for a date but too shy. Idk but he looks cute when he nervous.

"Yes." Eunseol replied made his eyes widen.

"Huh?" 

"  You heard me right? It's a 'YES' and I also know that you like me. Bang chan did tell me that." She said and curved a bright smile towards Han made him heated up. 

"Oh, err... then see you on weekend! Bye! I need to go now!" He said and ran away. I know he felt embarrassed now. Lol~ Eunseol just look at his figure disappeared.

"Cute." she said. All of us automatically looks at her. All the members  try to hold not to puke here when she said Han is cute.

"What?!" Eunseol asked, pissed off.

"You said Han cute? You better get an eye surgery rn, eunseol." Minho said while laughing very hard.

"Shut up asshole!" She said pissed off. The class were full of laugh but stop when another gang came into our class.

"Not them..." I said while looking at Jaemin,leading his group.

"Hey, noona~" Lil Jisung came and hugged me tightly.

"Noona, we heard that you bumped with some asshole. Is it right?" chenle said while made a puppy eyes and pout his mouth cutely.

"Why you have many good-looking boys around you, Jaena... I'm Jealous~" Eunseol said.

"No need to Jealous. You already have Han...You took him from me..." Minho said while rolled his eyes.

"You better shut up before I smack your pretty face on my knees, Minhole."

"What did you call me?! I dare you to call me that again."

"M.I.N.H.O.L.E. " Eunseol said made everyone laugh except Jaemin.

"Who's the one who bumped with you? I heard he kissed you." He said and crossed his arms together.

"I'm fine! No need to worry! Geez... Why people asked me the same thing?!" I said and look away from him.

"I heard that he's the guy that bumped with you at the cafe last weekend..." Jaemin said , raise his eyebrow while curved a smirk. My eyes widen.

"Who?" Renjun asked Jaemin. I then shot Jaemin dead glare with mumbling "Don't you dare told them". Jaemin than curved a smirk. 

"I don't know but I made a lil bit research of him that they are classmate. Well the person will arrived in 5...4...3...2..."

Jaemin counted it perfectly. I saw Jeno and Sanha  heading to our class. They froze when they saw  Jaemin smirking at them.

"one..." Jaemin finished his counted and smirk widely to Jeno.

"Hey, Lee Jeno. Nice to meet you..." 

"Lee Jeno?" Jisung asked me while made a confused face. My face heated up. I stood up and ran towards Jeno and Sanha. I pulled Jeno's arm.

"WE need to talk..."