.17.

Author

" Jaemin hyeong. I think we need to stop this such thing." Soobin said to Jaemin.

Jaemin turned to him and knitted his eyebrow.

" Okay, then. You can stop if you want." Jaemin said.

" Then tell the girl to stop clinging to the Jeno guy." Jaemin then suddenly froze.

" What do you meant? I don't even hire any girl to-"

" So who's the girl with Jeno?"

___________

I went back to school with Eunseol and Han went suddenly I saw Jeno and the girl just right in front of us.

I stop my step and again I froze in my position.

Tense between Jeno and Jaena become more tensed with Chaeryeong presence.

Jeno quickly looked at Chaeryeong and let go her hand from his arm.

" Yah, oppa. What's wrong?"she said and cling back her arm around his arm.

Jaena just plastered a small smile to Jeno with tears rolled down to her cheeks. She then walked away from the scene.

" Jaena!" Jeno then let go of Chaeryeong hand and went to her but before he could reach her, Han block his way and punched him right on his face make him fell on the ground.

" You fucking bastard. DON'T YOU EVEN FUCKING CAME NEAR HER ANYMORE!" Han shouted before he dragged Eunseol with him.

Jeno froze on his position as Han's fist still felt hot on his right cheek.

" Oppa!" Chaeryeong went to him.

" Are you okay?" She asked but Jeno just froze as tears rolled down to his cheek.

His heart felt hurt when he saw Jaena left with tears rolled down to her cheeks.

Honestly it's the first time he saw Jaena cry.

Deep inside his heart he doesn't even know that he mad at her hurt her that much...

_

__________

" Jaena, wait for us! Yah, Na Jaena yah!" Han try to hold her as she turned to face both of them with teary eyes.

" Please... Leave me alone for a while..." She then ran away from them.

As both of them stood there, froze.

For they whole life, they never saw Jaena cry even once...

Even Jaemin scolded, she never even gonna cry...

But this time...

They see how hurt she are...

" Oh, IMMA PUNCH THAT BASTARD-" Before he could do anything, Eunseol hold him up.

" No. If Jaena know you're hurting him, it's just going to make her sad. Gave them space for a while. I trust Jeno wouldn't broke Jaena heart." Eunseol said.

" So you also on that FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER side?!"

" I know they're just some misunderstood between both of them. Let them be." Eunseol said.

Han then nodded before sighed furiously.

Just one thing popped in his head and realised that it's all they're fault.

Han then looked at Eunseol.

" I'm sorry , Eunseol. i need to go somewhere." Han said and rushed to see Jaemin but suddenly he saw Jaemin came towards them.

" Han did you see Jaena?!" Jaemin asked panicked.

" did you plan this?" Han asked make Eunseol kunfused.

" What do you guys meant... You guys plan this?!"
__________

Jaena sat down under the tree staring at the field. The place hidden so no one would even notice her there.

Jaena stare at the field, while her tears streaming down without her even force it.

She keep wiping it off but it's won't stop rolling down from her eyes.

" Hey..." She heard someone approached her. She turned and saw Soobin curved a smile to her.

Jaena just ignored him and continue staring at the field.

" Am I too fool to trust him that much, soobin?" Jaena asked without looking at him.

" Did you love him that much?" He asked. Jaena hang her head down before nodding.

" I don't know that I could be so fool..." She said as her sob can been caught by Soobin.

" Noona, don't cry..." He said patting her back.

" I couldn't... My heart... It's hurt very much..." She said as Soobin hugged her shoulders and buried her face on his chest.