.21.

Author

Soobin sent Jaena home while Jaemin just waiting for Jaena on the living room while biting his nails.

Jaemin raise his head as he heard the door been opened , revealing Soobin and Jaena.

" Jaena!" Jaemin then hugged her tightly.

" I'm glad you're okay... I just thought that you fainted somewhere-" Jaemin stop as he heard Jaena soft sobbing.

Soobin signalling him that she's crying again.

" Jaena, are you okay?"

" I'm okay... I just want to be alone at my room..." She said as  Jaemin gave her a space for her to walked away. She made her way to her room and close the door.

Jaemin then look at Soobin that just shrugged his shoulders towards Jaemin.

Worried filled inside Jaemin.

_________

Jaena sat down on the corner of her bed while staring outside her window.

" Just fucking shut your mouth off. I don't want to heard any single words from your dirty mouth." Jeno words lingering around her head.

She close her eyes as she felt her heart been stabbed like a hundreds times. It's really painful... More painful then been hitting by a speeding car...

Tears rolled down to her cheeks.

" Maybe I'm not born to be happy... Then just let me die..."

She then laid her body on the bed as her eyes slowly been closed.

________

Jeno felt even more guilty towards Jaena. His heart felt hurts... Even more hurt than before...

He start to lost his mind and kick the chair and let all the thing dropped on the floor before he sat down on the floor , surrounded with the mess he made by himself.

"AAAAISH!" Jeno shouted out loud before tears rolled down from his eyes like a water fall.

" YAH!" Taeyong burst inside Jeno's room, panicked just to saw his messy room.

" Why would I be so dumb to know it... Why am I even exist in this world if I'm just going to hurts people's feelings..." He cried. Taeyong when to him.

" Hey...are you okay..?"

"Why would I too stupid to know it..." He cried even louder.

Taeyong hugged him and petted his younger brother' s head.

__________

Jaemin went inside Jaena room and saw her sleeping peacefully. He curved a bitter smile before he close the door back.

" How's she?" Soobin asked as Jaemin nodded.

" I think she bumped into Jeno just now... " Soobin guessed.

" I just thinking the same way as you... I don't think she could let go of this thing easily... I just afraid she's not going to go in peace..." Jaemin words make Soobin confused.

" What do you need, hyeong? What did you meant that you afraid that she's not going to go in peace?" Did noona alright?" Jaemin looked at Soobin before tears rolled down to Jaemin 's cheeks.

Jaemin burst into tears thinking about all the think he trying to forget and just try to take care her lil sister until the end of her life...

"Did you still remember I told you we bring with just one heart?" Soobin then nodded.

" She's the one who born without a proper heart..."

__________

Jeno tried to call Jaena like a hundred times but she didn't even picked up.

Worried  and guilty started wrapped against his heart.

He then try to called her once again but still no answer from her make Jeno upset and throw his phone to the wall causing it to crack.

He messed his hair off , feeling so dumb and useless.

" WHY DID YOU EVEN FUCKING PICK UP!" He shouted out loud before he kick all things that he see in front his eyes.

His heart felt something bad would happen... His heart feels really hurt...Like he feels like he's going to lost something...

He then pick up his phone back and called her once again.

Soon his called been pick up.

" Hello, Jaena. I-"

" Jaena is gone..." The voice said make me shocked.

" What do you m-"

"DON'T YOU EVEN FUCKING UNDERSTAND?! SHE'S GONE!" I heard Jaemin shouted before I heard the phone been thrown on the wall harshly.

I still clueless and shocked.

“ what do he meant...?”