.16.

Jeno

I heard someone rang the door bell again and again annoyed me off. I then went to the door and opened the door.

My eyes surprised as I saw a familiar figure in front of my house.

" CHAERYEONG?!"  I half shouted while curved a wide eyes

" Miss me, oppa?" She asked as I quickly hugged her.

" Omg I miss you very much~" I said as she just giggles.

" I miss you too oppa~" she giggled. I let go of her and look around.

" Where aunty? Aren't she with you?" I asked but she shook her head.

" Taeyong oppa sent me here just now before he went to his friend's house. My mom was still busy with her work at America." She said.

" What are you doing here?"

"Just paying a visit and also... I had a good news..."

Jaena

My eyes keep searching for Jeno figure but he nowhere to be found.

" Searching for Jeno?" Someone spoke as I turned and saw those bitches standing in front of me.

I rolled my eyes and ignore them.

" Go away, Dayun." I said as I scrolling down to my phone, try to find Jeno's contact number.

" Someone heartbroken? Ouw~ look at her~ been dumped by that Jeno guy." Her words make me look at her.

" What do you meant?" I asked.

" Didn't you saw Jeno with another new girl around the school just  now?" She asked as I knitted my eyebrow.

" Proof? " I asked as she curved a wide smirk towards me. She open her phone and show me Jeno picture while another girl clinging on his arm.

" You really good at Photoshop it. Did you think I trust you?" I asked, knitted my eyebrow.

" Jaena!" I suddenly heard someone screamed my name as I saw Eunseol standing in front of the class with a panicked face.

Eunseol suddenly glared at them before she went to me and pulled my arm with her.

" Fucking stay away from my friend!" Eunseol shouted right in front of their face before she dragged me with her.

" Yah, slow down!" I said.

" No, you need to hurry!" She said as suddenly I bumped into someone's chest causing me to fall but before I could reach the ground, I felt an arm wrapped around my waist.

I open my eyes and saw Soobin in front of me.

" Omg! It's him!" Eunseol cheered excitedly.

" Soobin? What are you doing here?" I asked as he stood me up.

" Oh, I'm just want to visit you." He said and curved a smile.

" Omg! You both know each other?!" Eunseol asked disbelieved.

" Yes. What's wrong?" I asked and look at him.

" Well..." He rubbed his nape and grinned.

*

" You're debuting?! When did you even be a trainee?!" I asked disbelieved make him grinned.

"  Sorry I didn't told you. I just want to keep it as secret until I finally debuting." He said.

" omg you're a friend of one of the TXT member! Omg please said to Jimin I said hey." Eunseol said in excitement.

" Yah!" Suddenly someone smack her head. We turned and saw Han glaring at her.

" Oh, hey Han hyeong." Soobin said.

" What are you doing here with my girlfriend?!" Han said and glared at him.

" You're girlfriend?" He asked.

" Ah a-"

" Yes." Han said and glared at him.

"Idk. Well I'm here to see noona. Don't worry." He said.

" She's taken." Han said and winked.

" Oh, really? So where did her boyfriend?" He asked, knitted his eyebrow as suddenly we heard a distance laugh and it's really sounds familiar to me.

We turned and saw Jeno and the girl Dayun show me just now...

She clinging to Jeno's arm like I first date Jeno...

I froze as my eyes keep staring at him until his figure completely went off from my sight of view.

My heart suddenly crushed into pieces...

" Jaena..." I heard Eunseol called me. I looked at her reaction quickly changed into sad.

" Yes?" I fake a smile and look at them.

"  Are you okay?" Han asked.

" I'm okay. Why would I?" I said and try to pushed the though that Jeno wouldn't make these things to me.

" I trusted Jeno wouldn't make those things to me. It's just maybe his close friend." I said and smile even though my heart says otherwise.

" I trusted Jeno with all my heart..."