.18.

Jeno

I just keep stirring my food with the spoon. My mind still on Jaena.

“ Am I that harsh to her..? ” I asked myself.

" Yah, Lee Jeno!" I heard Taeyong snapped me off from my thoughts.
I look at him with blank expression as I don't have a mood to talk with anyone today...

My head just keep thinking about Jaena...

" You look dull. Are you okay? Did something wrong?" He asked as I just shook my head.

" I'm not hungry..." I said, pushing the plate and stood up.

" I'm in my room if you want to find me." I said before I make my step to my room.

I stared at my phone and opened it. The log were full with her missed call me last night...

Guilty wrapped inside my heart.

I then pressed the call button and call her.

Luckily she answered it.

" Jaena!" I called her name while a wide smile curves on my lip.

" Hello?" An anonymous guy answered the call make me confused.

" Who are you? "

" I'm sorry sir but the owner of the phone involved in accident." The guy said as his words make my heart stop beating for a while.

" where's the hospital?" I asked.

" Haneul specialist hospital." He said. I quickly hang up and rushed out from his room.

" Where are you going?" Taeyong asked.

" Hospital." I said and rushed out without telling him much information. I dialed Jaemin number as he picked up.

" Hey, did you with Jae-"

" Jaena at hospital now. She involved in accident just now."

" WHAT?! W-which hospital?!"

" Haneul specialist hospital. I'm on my way there." I said and wear my helmet before ride my motorbike in extremely fast.

Trying to reach the hospital as faster as I could.

Like about 10 minutes, I arrived in front of the hospital and rushed inside without even bother to take off my helmet.

" Which on is Na Jaena 's room?" I asked. The nurse look at me and pointed at the current room.

" Thanks." I quickly rushed inside as I opened it and saw her laying on the bed, unconsciously.

I sat down in front of her took off my helmet at put it away as I stare at her with a teary eyes.

I hold her hand tightly as the tear rolled down to my cheek.

" I'm sorry... I'm sorry for scolding you... Please forgive me... I love you..." I said and kiss her hand.

The room were filled with beeping sound produced by the monitor as her laying on the hospital bed with her eyes closed. She looks like she's sleeping but I'm just afraid she's going to close her eyes forever for me...

" I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... Please woke up... I need you..." I whispered while my sob getting more louder then before. Tears streaming like a waterfall from my eyes.

" I shouldn't leave you... I shouldn't mad at you... I'm sorry... I'm truly sorry..." I whispered again. My heart crushed in pieces looking at her like this.

I left her alone...

“ I don't pick up her phone call...

“I don't even care about her...”

“ I make her cry...”

“Now I make her near found her death...”

“What kind of boyfriend you are Lee Jeno?! Why are you so stupid?! Why are you even lives calmly while her dying!? Why am I so stupid! I don't even know she's this fragile... I don't even know she's this soft... She never make me felt terrible and always love me... Why am I so dumb...”

I cry more harder while clenching her hand.

" I'm sorry... I'm too dumb... I'm too selfish for you to love... Please woke up... Jaena please..."

Author

Jaemin and Hyunjin rushed to the hospital after heard that Jaena involved in accident. As Jaemin about to burst inside when suddenly  the door been opened revealing Jeno sitting in front of Jaena while crying.

" I'm sorry... I'm sorry for scolding you... please forgive me... I love you..."he said and left a peck on Jaena' s hand.

" I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... Please woke up... I need you..."

  His words make Jaemin soft as Hyunjin about to burst in, Jaemin hold him and gently close the door and dragged Hyunjin with him.

" What are you fucking doing?!" Hyunjin said to Jaemin in mad tone.

" Let them be. "

" Why do you even FUCKING let the bastard be with Jaena?!" Hyunjin said, raising his voice.

Jaemin just stare at his feet and take a deep breathe.

" It's my fault... It's my fault let him be like that, Hyunjin... If I didn't plan this stupid test, Jaena wouldn't be like this... I'm too fool for not trusting her..." Jaemin fell on his knees. Hot tears rolled down to his cheeks.

" I'm too fool for not even let her being happy with him... I'm sorry..."