•finale•

~ 2 years later ~

Author

B

oth Dreamers and skz already graduated.

" Bruh I still can't believe I already graduated..." Jisung said with a wide smile.

" Me too." Chenle said and place his arm around Jisung.

" Finally...no school..." Jeong in said.

"So what's our plan next?" Eunseol asked.

" Wdym?" Jaena asked.

" Like we already graduated. What should we do next?" Felix said.

" I need a girlfriend..." Jisung said

" I want to continue study." Chaeryeong said.

" Don't you want a boyfriend?" Jeong in asked Chaeryeong.

" W-what do you meant?"

" If I ask you to be my girlfriend, would you?" Jeong in asked make Chaeryeong blushed.

" Well..." She suddenly glances at Chenle.

" I already had a crush on someone... Sorry..." She said. Seungmin just pushed Jeong in , teasing him as Chaeryeong rejected him.

" Who?" Minho asked.

" Chenle..?" She said as all of them look at Chenle that keep laughing and teasing Jisung.

" Hyeong..." Jisung tapped his shoulder and told him to turned around as Chenle notice all of them looking at him make him feel awkward.

"Y-yah, why did you guys stare at me like that..?" Chenle asked feeling nervous.

" Chenle... I like you..." Chaeryeong confessed make him shocked af.

" Me?!" Chenle asked disbelieved as Chaeryeong nodded.

" Will you be my boyfriend?" Chenle get flustered as he scratched his head.

" S-sure..."

" Awe~ our chenle~ imma cry." Renjun said and hugged Haechan arm.

" Bruh this is sweet." Jeno said.

" I'm a proud mom." Jaemin said and crossed his arms in satisfied.

" Single and alone..." Jisung said while staring st his closest friends that officially had a girlfriend.

" Same..." Felix said.

" Well Han and Eunseol. How about you both?" Hyunjin asked.

" We think that we want to continue study together at Seoul university."

" Seoul university? Bruh that's amazing." Changbin exclaimed.

" The after that we think about out future." He said.

" How about you both?" Bang Chan asked and pointed at Jeno and Jaena.

" Well..." Jeno turns to Jaena as he suddenly kneed down in front of Jaena make all of them shocked especially Jaena.

Jeno took out a mini red box from his pocket and opened it.

" Na Jaena, would you be my queen forever?" Jeno asked make all of them start to uwuing around them. Jaena  blushed hardly as she curved a smile and nodded.

Jeno took her hand and place the ring on her forth finger before stood up and hugged her.

" Bruh your lil sister gonna get married first." Haechan teased Jaemin that still single.

" Shut up, gae." Jaemin said and glared at Haechan.

" wops, single ass is mad..." Hyunjin said earning a glare from Jaemin.

" I dare you said it again..."

" Singl-" before Hyunjin could finish his words Jaemin already tackled him from the back.

" How you like that?" And soon both of them get into and argument again as Bang chan and Jisung reach both of them and hold them from fighting.

All of them just shook their head while watching both of them fighting like a 5 years old children...

Jeno and Jaena look at each other before let out a giggles.

_________

Jaena walked along with Jaemin accompanied her as soon she reach Jeno, Jaemin let go of Jaena.

" You better take care of my lil sister." Jaemin said.

" I will."

The father started to spoke the marriage promises to both of them as Jaena and Jeno just stare at each other with their eyes were fill with happiness and love.

" Na Jaena, would you accept all good and bad things of your mate, Lee Jeno and stay by his side forever as your husband?"

" I do..."

" Lee Jeno, would you promised that you wouldn't hurt and stay loyal to your mate, Na Jaena and accept her as your wife?"

" I do..."

" Then you may kiss the bride." Jeno them wrapped his arms around Jaena as he pulled her more closer to him, sticking their body together as  Jeno lip met Jaena's soft lip and he pulled Jaena into a passionate kiss. Soon Jeno break the kiss and place his forehead with Jaena's while staring deeply into her eyes.

" Saranghae, Na Jaena..."

" Saranghae, Lee Jeno..."

Who knows....

All an unexpected things would be a reality one day?

From being a videogame couple to a real life couple and soon being a husband and wife...

From unknown lovers to an enemy as love suddenly grown inside them and make them a perfect couple...

Sometimes the thing that you think it would be impossible to be...

Would lead into you...

And what you could do is just hoping for it...