.4.

Jaena

I'm trying to sleep bcuz I haven't take enough nap last night, playing video games. I buried my face on my arms and cover my head with hoodie. 

"huh..." I sighed heavily and smile. Happy becuz whole class keep quiet and shut their mouth off today made my eyes goes heavy and heavy. I then fall asleep. No longer after this boy besides me hit my arm with his elbow continuously. I stood up and hit his arm a several times.

He then pulled my hand in sudden and accidentally kiss my  cheek. My eyes widen. I pushed him away and ran to the toilet.

"Kyaaah!" I shout while ran to the toilet in hurry. I then washed my cheek that he kiss ' accidentally' just now with water. 

"Geez... How could he dirty my lil chubby cheek with his dirty lip?!" I muttered softly while take some of the tissues and  dried my cheek and take a steps , heading back to the class. No longer after that...

'Splash' 

Cold water suddenly hit my body from my head until my shoes. 

"Who?!" I shout angrily and swept the water that hit my face. I look around but no one there. I sighed in mad. 

"I'm gonna kill the person who made me like this!" I muttered softly. I then felt a coat wrapped around me and saw  Jeno .

"Are you okay?" He asked me. I look at him, lil mad and pushed him away from my way.

I went to my table and rest my head on my arm. 

"Are you okay, Jaena? why are you wet?" Some bitches asked me. I just rolled my eyes and turned to another side.

"Fuck you..." I mumbled. I then saw Jeno sat besides me.

"Are you fine?" He asked me again. I look at him and nodded softly. My phone rang and slowly I pick it up and answer it. It's from Eunseol.

Eunseol: It's them... That bitches. I saw them splashing you a water and ran away quickly...

Me: What?!

I hang up the call and stood up, shot the bitches my deadly glares that they will never forget about it. Dark aura filled surrounded me. I came closer to the bitches and hit her table hardly made everyone flinched. 

"You..." I point to their leader. I came closer to her and made them look at me , trembling around.

"I'm gonna KILL you!" I said and pulled her collar lifting her up. I throw her hardly to the floor and look at the other bitches.

"I'm gonna handle you guys after her..." I said looking at them, deadly. I look at her back and kneed down, grabbing her hair hardly made her scream in pain.

"I'm gonna finish you quickly..." I said made her trembling in fear. I formed a fist and punched her face a several times until she cried outloud. Non of students also her friends can't stop me while I'm handling her...

"Please... Hv mercy on me..." she said, begging.

"Mercy, my feet." I said and kicked her stomach continuously. I then felt someone hold my hand. I turned and saw Jeno and Eunseol, trying to stop me KILLING her. 

"That's enough, Jaena..." I heard Eunseol said. I stopped and  tried to breathe  normally. I look at her and stare at her and kneed down. I then grabbed her collar.

" If you trying to fool me ONCE AGAIN, I'm not gonna make you breathe again..." I said and let her collar go harshly. I then stare at her friends.

"I'm not done with you guys yet..." I said while swept my sweat that wet my body. They look at me, scared and gulped.

"It's not gonna be harsh like that..." I said made them sighed in relief.

"It's gonna be extremely harsh..."

Jeno

" Idk the girl like her gonna be that harsh..."I said.

"well, if she really felt angry... She always lost control like that..." Sanha said to me while eating his ice-cream. 

"Lol~ She's stronger when she mad but afraid with street gangsters..." I said.

"Well, I said to you already... She just strong when she mad... Once, She beat up the street gangsters because she's on her 'red' day... Weird, right?"

"But why did she scared when I saw her gonna bumped with the street gangsters yesterday?"

"well, idk either... maybe becuz she's on her good mood. Well, girls are complicated to be understand..."

"Huh... sometimes girls made me goosebump!"