- Hidden Love Pt.5 - Kelly Oubre Jr -

Kelly Oubre Jr Story Clip
————

Kelly Oubre Jr Story Clip————

————

Kelly and Y/N were standing outside of the airport after their seven hour flight. Y/N breathed in the fresh air and said, "Ah. I missed this crackhead city."

"I literally see a crackhead on the corner over there," Kelly pointed to a man twitching and scratching his arms on the nearby corner.

"Home," Y/N gave him a big smile. Kelly shook his head with a smirk on his face. They were waiting for their Uber driver to pick them up.

"I was gonna stay at my parents house. But, we'll just stay at a hotel. The Hampton Inn got the biggest pool in the city," Y/N wiggled her eyebrows at Kelly. His phone started to ring, so he grabbed his phone out of his pocket. "My ma's trynna FaceTime me."

"Hey ma'," Kelly answered the call. Y/N looked over and saw Tonya's face on the phone screen.

"Why did I find out that you and Valerie broke up on Instagram?" Tonya, Kelly's mother scolded him.

"Yea about that," Kelly scratched the back of his neck, "I was going to tell you. But mad stuff has been going on."

"Where are you?" She asked.

"I'm in Y/N's hometown. I came with her for her family reunion," Kelly answered his mother.

"Is she there?" Tonya asked. Kelly gave Y/N his phone. "Hi Tonya!" Y/N smiled big. She loved Kelly's mom, she was sweet and nice. She would always send Y/N cookies home with Kelly when he visited them.

"Y/N! I miss you sweetie. You need to come down with Kelly sometime," Tonya smiled. "Wait, Y/N's there?" A deeper voice asked from behind Tonya.

"Hey Y/N," Kelly Oubre Sr popped up on the screen. "Hi Mr. Oubre. How are you guys doing?" Y/N asked the couple.

"We're doing great. We've been waiting for our son to tell us what's going on with Valerie," Mr. Oubre had an annoyed look on his face.

"Ou, Kelly. You're in trouble," Y/N shook her head at her best friend. Kelly looked over her shoulder at his phone.

"I was about to call y'all when we got to the hotel," Kelly told his parents. Y/N pursed her lips at Kelly, she knew that was a lie.

"I'm just happy Valerie's gone. She was crazy," Tonya shook her head. Y/N bursted out in laughter, "Even Mrs. Oubre knows."