i. beef nuggets

real life & instagram

"is there such thing as beef nuggets?" a very drunk Ellijah Altmann asked a half sober Louis Tomlinson, his words slurring together in a pathetic excuse for a sentence. the latter looked up from his phone screen with his eyebrows scrunched together.

"probably. google it," he shrugged and looked back at his phone. even though the band had broken up over a year ago, Louis and Ellijah stayed close. well, technically, Ellijah wouldn't leave Louis alone until he agreed to grab a beer at one of their favourite pubs. after that, it became a routine to go to the pub every friday night if they were both in town and then meet back at one of their houses to blast music and continue drinking.

tonight happened to be a friday night where they were both in town.

Ellijah reached over to the coffee table to grab his phone, clicking the home button of the phone and unlocking it. pressing the safari app, he typed 'beef nuggets' into the search bar and waited as his shitty ass phone processed what it was being asked.

"oh, my god!" he gasped and startled Louis slightly. with a glare, Louis looked up to a giddy Ellijah.

"what?"

"there is such things as beef nuggets!" he clapped his hands happily and chucked the phone onto the table, jumping around and clapping his hands like a fucking two year old. his caught onto the kitchen not too far from the lounge, eyes widening as he though about eating some. stopping dead in his tracks, he looked at Louis with the most serious face Louis' ever seen on his friend, "can you make me some?"

"Eli, i can't cook," Louis reminded him. a look of realisation hit Ellijah and he flopped back onto the couch. his thumb moved up to his lips and he started to chew on his half painted nail.

"shit," he muttered and looked over to his kitchen. his eyebrows were scrunched up, Louis could tell he was thinking way too fucking hard about his want for beef nuggets. suddenly, Ellijah gasped, "oh! i can cook!" he shouted.

sighing, Louis placed his phone on the coffee table, "you can cook some beef nuggets tomorrow, lad," he approached the kitchen counted and rested his elbows on it, his hands against his cheeks, "when you're sober."

Ellijah looked just about ready to throw a tantrum, "but Lou!" he whined, "thats so far away."

"it'll be even further if you don't get some shut eye," Louis then clapped his hands, "c'mon, you big child."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✫˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

liked by user1, louist91 and 1

liked by user1, louist91 and 1.009.283 others
eli.altmann flowers & butterflies

view comments

user1 stripess
> eli.altmann user1 you know it baby

user2 dat smile 🥺
> eli.altmann user2 :)))))))

louist91 i put you to bed three hours ago why are you awake still
> eli.altmann louist91 👀
> louist91 eli.altmann you never went to sleep you sly son of a bitch
> eli.altmann louist91 oi thiS IS A FAMILY SHOWWW

user3 theyre still friends? ^^
> user4 user3 yeah they have been since 1D broke up
> user3 user4 well damn i really have been living under a rock
> eli.altmann user3 its okay i wont hold it against you