xiv. facetime

a/n holy fuck. 1k reads. what the fuck.

dms & real life

yungblud
i wanna meet you

absolutely not

yungblud
hhhh
why nootttttt 🥺

bc im ugly

yungblud
....

okay that was a lie
its bc you'll be disappointed when you find out who i am

yungblud
bc your supposedly Ellijah Altmann?

you're*
and yes exactly

yungblud
im not gunna believe you're ellijah until you prove it

you blushed after i said nice to finally meet you

yungblud
i did not fucking blush
thats bullshit proof

fucks sake
uh
Louis Tomlinsons phone number is **** *** ***
now ft it
bet your ass he's with me

yungblud
fine
istg if that call gets answered wnd thered a dick in front of me i eill cry
and* theres* will*

Ellijah left the lad on seen in favour of bounding out of his bedroom door to not-so gracefully slide across his hardwood floor into the lounge room, using his rainbow fluffy socks to his advantage.

it ended up with him on his arse, Clifford trying to play with him and Louis laughing his ass off. huffing, Ellijah flipped Louis off and pushed himself into a sitting position before telling the dog off for trying to sit on him. Clifford settled for laying down by his feet and chewing at his sweats.

"whats got you in a hurry?" Louis asked, amused by Ellijahs fuck up. Ellijah didnt even have the time to open his mouth to start explaining when Louis' phone started to vibrate with an incoming facetime call. that was quick. eyes widening, Ellijah scrambled to get off the floor to stop his friends from answering the call and only succeeding in slipping over due to his socks, landing on his gut.

"ow, fuck- Louis, dont answer that-"

he answered it.

"hello?" Doms voice echoed out through the phone speakers and Ellijah let his face fall into the wooden floor below him. he really was not ready for Dom to drop him for keeping this secret for months upon months, but he was starting to feel the guilt eat away at him for keeping secrets from the lad. he knew it needed to be done.

"oh, i know you," Louis exclaimed after he'd gotten a good look at the black and pink haired boy on his screen, "you're Yungblud, yeah?"

"yeah," Dom laughed like he and Louis had been friends for years. Ellijah supposes they knew each other, considering Dom was close with Louis' sister Fizzy before she passed. whether they just knew of each others existence or met briefly enough before Ellijahs last concert backstage get together, Ellijah had no idea. he was more focused on how beautiful Doms laugh sounded even over facetime. "um, so, this may be a weird question, but is Ellijah Altmann there with you?"

Ellijahs head snapped up and he completely ditched his socks, throwing them in the direction of Louis' dog and tumbling up off of the floor. he stood in front of Louis and started doing a motion with his hand across his neck with pleading eyes as a way of begging Louis to say no.

Louis smiled evil like at Ellijah and said,

"yeah, he's here," he kept eye contact with Ellijah as each word danced past his lips. fucking asshole. Ellijah threw his head back, not even bothering to hold back a groan and flipped Louis off again.

"fuck you, Tomlinson,"

Louis was about to reply with his usual "you already have, baby" like every other time Ellijah said "fuck you" but Doms voice spewed out of the speakers in a quick paced rant of insults that Ellijah was sure he wouldn't have understood if he wasnt already exposed to Doncaster accents.

"fucking dickhead! seven fucking months you piece of fucking shit! you kept this from me for that long you fucking cu-!"

"i technically told you!" Ellijah shouted quickly, cutting the singer off from insulting him further, "you.. you just chose not to believe me."

"why would i? for the last seven months you've been telling me your name is Eli and that you are a fan account for, well, you!"

"yeah, yeah. i know. i know. just..." Ellijah glanced down at his feet, clenching his jaw. he took a rushed stepped forward and snatched Louis' phone from his hands, locking himself out on the balcony. he placed the phone down on the small rectangular table so Dom had a view of the roof and got himself comfortable on the couch. he pulled his knees to his chest and rested his chin on his knees. they didn't talk, really that could be hear was the occasional cough and sniffle from Dom due to the flu he'd recently gotten.

"you really cant be mad at me because I technically did tell you I am me and you just decided 'hey, i'm not going to believe this tart'."

"are you saying its my fault?"

"no!" Ellijah quickly shouted, because it was not Doms fault. it was Ellijahs for not telling him from the start. "its my fault. I know that. just... when are you going to be in London?"

"what i-...in three weeks time, why?"

"cool, um.. y'know that address I randomly sent you the other day?"

"yeah..."

"go there the second you get the chance," Ellijah practically demanded and after a beat of silence he added a soft but heard, "please?"