epilogue

10 months later.

Dom and Ellijah stood side by side staring out at the Forum in Inglewood California filled with thousands of people. Dom's band and even some of the crew gathered behind them. the smiles on their faces were larger than ever, but Ellijah and Dom's were the biggest. neither had never felt more happy, more euphoric.

Ellijah looked at the man beside him and his smile didn't drop an inch. it only grew as he slid his fingers between Dom's own, knowing he was about to change everything between him and Dom, and change his life, for the better.

they wouldn't have to hide anymore.

his chest squeezed, thoughts racing a million miles an hour. he decided to just go for it before his mind could talk him out of it, and grabbed Doms face in his spare hand to press their lips together. Dom immediately tensed as the screams around them grew impossibly louder, and Ellijah opened his mouth to deepen their kiss, pulling away right as Dom started to respond and whispered, "you know it takes two to tango, right?" and that got Dom back to reality as he let out an absolutely fucking exhilarated laugh.

he grabbed Ellijahs face between both hands and kissed him with everything he had.

over the past ten months Dom helped Ellijah with so much. he's been sober for almost seven months because of Doms (and the rest of the boys and Eleanors, but mostly Doms) help. helped Ellijah write the music he wants to write and helped Ellijah overcome his small fear of wearing "women's" clothing. he also talked Ellijah into therapy (god knew he needed it) and encouraged Ellijah to speak up about his mental health and his fathers death and alcohol addiction in a three part youtube series. unfortunately, he wasn't allowed to speak about One Directions management as he was still under their management for another few months. but he got his point across and helped dozens upon dozens of people.

"holy fuck! i'm so proud you, angel!" Dom yelled happily as they walked backstage. that also became a thing. Dom calling Ellijah "angel". Ellijah was sure Dom hadn't called him Ellijah out of bed for the whole ten months of tour.

Ellijah grabbed Dom and hugged him before breaking out crying. Dom paused, and then his arms looped securely around Ellijahs waist and held him tight against him.

"hey. hey. angel, baby. baby. whats wrong?"

"that was fucking terrifying," Ellijah laughed through a sob and Dom held him tighter.

"i know. i know. but you're out, angel," Dom kissed his cheek gently, "i'm so proud of you. and guess what?" he kissed the corner of Ellijah's mouth and looked Ellijah in his eyes. they were red from crying, but the green looked so vibrant you could see the specks of blue in them. Dom smiled, and Ellijah even cracked one too, "i love you."

Ellijah smiled even more. they agreed not to say i love you until the last show of the tour. they thought it'd be better to let their relationship start fresh from the day they leave for the first show, all the way to the last show. it worked. their relationship grew so much stronger.

"i love you, too," Ellijah pecked Doms lips. and then pecked them two more times. okay, maybe, like, ten more times. "can we get married now?"

Dom snorted and kissed Ellijah longer than he meant to. no movement, just lips against lips. "ask me again in another ten months, angel. preferably holding a ring and down on one knee."

-----

liked by yungblud, louist91 and 4

liked by yungblud, louist91 and 4.992.262 others
eli.atlmann the first time i held a lgbtq+ flag up on stage i was still in One Direction and i was terrified. our management wasn't the greatest, as many of you know. we weren't even allowed to mention our lgbtq+ fans but still did despite the lectures we knew we'd get from said management. i wasn't allowed to come out until June, 2020. if i did, i'd have been sued for going against the contract (even though its illegal). now i'm out, i'm gay, i'm fucking happy, and i'm dating the most amazing man i could ever want. love is love. you're valid and you're loved.

comments disabled

-----

liked by eli

liked by eli.altmann, machinegunkelly and 1.092.871 others
yungblud i am so incredibly proud of you angel ❤️

view comments

the end

a/n. epilogue will be out soon