33.

instagram dms
(yungblud & eli.altmann)

eli.altmann
Dom i'm so sorry

eli.altmann
please talk to me

eli.altmann
it was a mistake

eli.altmann
please talk to me Dom

eli.altmann
i'm sorry

yungblud
fuck off Ellijah

❃.✮:▹★◃:✮.❃

Dom switched his phone on silent and dropped it in his lap, hands going straight to his hair as tears welled in his eyes. "fuck," he whispered.

he didn't even know why he was crying over this. it wasn't like he and Ellijah were dating. Ellijah didn't cheat. so why did it feel like he did? why did Doms heart feel like its been ripped out and crushed a million times over and over again? did Ellijah not actually mean it when he said 'i love you' to Dom?

yes, he actually did mean it. Ellijah stared at his tear stained face in the reflection of the mirror. he shouldn't be crying right now. he's the one who hurt Dom. not the other way around.

"fuck," he yelled and his fist came into contact with the mirror before he could stop himself. he squeezed his lips together to suppress a scream and shook his bleeding hand around hastily as pain shot through it.

"fuck, fuck, fuck," he chanted under his breath, stilling his hand to look at the damage. he picked out the small shard of glass jammed into his knuckle before opening and closing his fist. everything seemed to be intact.

"fuck," he whispered to himself, leaning against the counter and closing his eyes. his phone vibrated, making his eyes open again and look down at the screen.

instagram
yungblud: fuck off Ellijah

shit. he really, really fucked up.

a/n ahhhh shit chapter im sorry