20. remembering

a/n idk if anyone noticed but i majorly fucked up the timeline lmao.
ALSO this is only day three. day four got deleted from my notes and I needed to get this chapter out so dAY FOUR WILL BE OUT IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SOMETHIN' GUYS, GALS AND MY NON-BINARY PALSSSSSSSSSS
(unedited)

day three.

Dom and Ellijah were in a recording studio writing a song together. it was a mess around song, not even meant to be produced, but Ellijah wouldn't mind putting some music to it and adding it into his next album.

unfortunately, neither of them remembered their kiss. if it hadve happened before Ellijah smashed a bottle of Wild Turkey and three Vodka shots - Dom had drinken what was left of the Vodka and was on his third cup of gin - they would've remembered it pretty fucking clearly.

but it didn't.

it was mostly silent between the two. Ellijah was humming a random tune whilst tapping the pencil in his ringless fingers, sometimes scribbling down a few lyrics here and there. Dom just stared the the boy.

from his messy hair to his painted toenails Ellijah Altmann was fucking perfect. his emerald green eyes, amazing personality and never ending love for his fans and family and friends. the way he bit his lip and chewed the inside of his left cheek when he was concentrating. how he blocked out the world when on his phone and even the way he walked and talked and breathed was perfect to Dom.

Jesus, he was obsessed.

"i miss being on tour with the boys," Ellijah suddenly whispered. Dom looked up but didnt say anything, figuring Ellijah had more to say. "it was fucking hectic - especially with interviews and writing new music and stuff - and we barely got any bloody sleep, but i still miss it. i think i miss the boys, mostly, though," Dom nodded, to show he was still listening and smiled softly at Ellijah, "my first solo show was so weird without them there. especially when singing one direction songs."

Dom suddenly got a very stupid idea.

"come on tour with me," he blurted quickly, "i'm going next year. i have an album coming out soon - we could write a song together and I could make it a single and we can sing it on stage - and next week i'm meeting with my team to work out dates and stuff so we can talk to my manager then."

"thats a stupid idea," Ellijah said and Doms face fell a little. he then added with a huge grin, "i'm in."

Doms face turned up into a smile just as big as Ellijahs, "seriously?!" he screeched, beginning to jump around the room. he grabbed Ellijahs hands and pulled him up and they started jumping around together laughing.

"holy fuck, i really wanna kiss you right now," and Dom stopped jumping the second those words slipped out of Ellijahs mouth. it seemed like he didn't realise he'd said it - or chose to just ignore he did say it - because he only stopped jumping when he realised Dom wasn't moving.

"you okay-?"

Ellijah barely got the word out before Dom unexpectedly took Ellijahs face in his hands and pushed their lips together. Ellijah let out a sound of surprise and his hands instinctively grabbed at Doms wrists.

it took him a second but he kissed Dom back.

and oh my fuck it was amazing.

"fuck," Ellijah whispered when Dom unlinked their lips. their smiles were so wide they could barely catch their breaths.

"good fuck or bad fuck?"

Ellijah laughed and kissed Dom again because his lips were so fucking perfect and he would never get enough of them.

"definitely good fuck," Ellijah whispered and as he stared into Doms eyes he only had one thing on his mind.

holy fuck I love him.

Dom, though, was too caught up in his memories to even think about the overwhelming love he felt for the singer stood in front of him and staring at him like he hung the moon and stars.

they made out when they were drunk.

they almost fucked in Ellijahs lounge room.

"Ellijah!" Dom suddenly shouted startling the boy. he literally flinched back and Dom could feel him shake. "we almost had sex!"

"what?" under different circumstances Dom would've smooshed Ellijahs cheeks together and told him how adorable he looked when confused. he had plenty of time for that later, though. he had bigger fish to fry at this point of time.

"we- we kissed when we got super drunk that first night. we also almost had sex in the lounge room but you fell off the couch and then went to sleep on the floor."

"explains why my arm was hurting," Ellijah said and it took him a few seconds to process what Dom had said. when he realised his eyes widened adorably before he looked absolutely offended.

by himself.

not by Dom.

"why the fuck did i cockblock us like that?!"