ix. fake crying

real life

Ellijah stared at a teary eyed Louis with an unimpressed raised eyebrow. the boy was standing outside his front door, and it was painfully obvious he was fake crying.

"Louis Tomlinson, why on earth are you fake crying?"

Louis face changed with the blink of an eye, a scowl now on his face. he stomped into Ellijah's flat, throwing himself onto the couch. Ellijah closed the door and locked it behind him before he made his way into the kitchen to continue cooking his coconut chicken.

"i just wanted you to cook for me because Eleanor isn't home. thought crying would help me win you over," Louis smiled innocently, a faint dimple showing. he moved to stand behind Ellijah, peeking around to get a look at what's in the pot. his nose scrunched up, staring at the yellow-y coloured chicken and pasta in the pot, "the fucks that?"

"coconut chicken," Ellijah replied as he mixed more pasta into the chicken. "i cooked this all the time when we were living together, remember?"

"oh," Louis dragged out the word as he jumped up onto the counter. "yeah, yeah. i remember. every saturday ya cooked it."

Ellijah hummed and turned down the heat to let the food cook through. he grabbed his phone from the dining table and plopped himself down on one of the seats. he opened his alt account on instagram, sighing when he noticed Dom still hadn't messaged him yet.

"lover boy ignoring you?" Louis called with a teasing smile. Ellijah just gave the boy the finger and dropped his phone onto the table. "are you ever gunna tell him you're... you."

"i don't know if i should," answered Ellijah as he went to get his chicken off of the stove. "what if he hates me for lying to him and never speaks to me aga-"

Louis gasped and looked at Eli wide eyed, "message him on your account account and then see what happens from there. just like slowly stop messaging him on your fake-"

"no," Ellijah blankly said, "i am not going to lie to him even more," he grabbed a bowl from the cupboard above him and dished himself some food. he walked into the lounge room and got comfortable on the couch, Louis joined him with his own food soon after and they watched Gordan Ramsey scream at people for the next hour.