iv. nice to finally meet you

before you start could you pretty please cherry on top go to the link on my profile and donate to/sign petitions for BLM and George Floyd if you have not already!
also happy pride everyone!

real life

Ellijah had just finished another show, his last show of his tour, and was backstage with Louis and Mitch when a familiar irish voice could be heard from down the hall.

"what do ya mean we can't go back there? we were in a band with him for crying out loud!"

Ellijah turned to Louis with an amused grin and started to walk towards the voice.

"you two were, not those three," Ellijah frowned at his security guards words and made it around the corner to be faced with Liam and Niall looking as irritated as ever and three faces he'd only ever seen in photos. Ellijah stared at the pink and black haired lad behind Liam, completely zoning out everyone around him.

holy fuck.

"where the fook is Zayn?" Louis asked and Ellijah finally snapped out of his daze. "he said- promised he'd be here."

"he's probably with his horses-"

"I am here," Ellijah was cut off by a familiar deep voice. Louis turned around and beamed brightly at Zayn, lunging himself at the guy. Ellijah smiled at the two friends, knowing they were close, and turned around to face Liam and Niall, as well as the three other guys, and motioned for them to come through.

"c'mon," the guard grumbled under his breath and let the five through. as Niall passed Ellijah he grabbed onto him and dragged him over to Zayn, Louis and Liam and into a group hug. it was the first time in years since they've all been together in one room.

"this is adorable," Ellijah heard someone coo from behind them. they all pulled away from the group hug a moment or two later and all turned around to face the three others.

"oh! right," Niall perked up, skipping over to the trio and placing his arms on the black and pink haired dudes shoulders. "this is Dom, may know 'im as Yungblud. that's Adam and that lad over there is Tom," Niall introduced, pointing at each of them as he spoke, "and i'm sure yas already know but that's Zayn, Louis and Ellijah."

Ellijah waved at them whilst the other three went to shake hands with the trio. Ellijah stayed back, waiting for them to approach him. he was worried that if he walked up to Dom and introduced himself he'd let it slip that he was the Eli Dom had been talking to for the past three months, and he was not ready to tell him that yet, so he stayed back and waited to be approached.

"hello,"

Ellijahs head snapped up from the ground at the voice and he was faced with Dom. he didn't even try to stop his smile. he looked so much more pretty in person than on photos.

"hi," Dom held out his hand to Ellijah but the boy just raised an eyebrow at him, looking at him with a 'seriously?' look that Dom didn't quite understand. he was about to drop his hand but Ellijah grinned widely and pulled him in for a quick hug. "nice to finally meet you," Ellijah muttered into Doms ear just before they pulled away.

he didn't miss the light blush that covered Doms cheeks as he repeated Ellijahs words in a slight daze.