22. stripper cat

day five.

the second Dom walked through his flat door, Ellijah launched himself at the boy. his arms securely around Dom's neck and he even went as far as wrapping his legs around the Doncaster lad. Dom stumbled as it was unexpected but ended up wrapping his arms under Ellijah's thighs to support him and leaning against the door to keep his balance.

"thank you so much," it was slightly dramatic as all Ellijah was thanking Dom for was getting the boys all there. like, c'mon, even Zayn? it was a miracle to see that boy away from his little farm.

"its all good, E," Dom whispered and quickly pressed a kiss to Ellijah's cheek before he warned Ellijah that his arms were about to give out meaning the ex band member had to get down. the two walked into the flat and Dom went straight to that guest room to put his bag in there. Ellijah wandered into the kitchen to make himself a coffee.

"um, Ellijah?"

"yeah?" Ellijah called back distractedly, staring at the water boiling in the jug.

"there's a cat on this bed," that got Ellijah's attention away from the hot water. frowning, Ellijah padded over to the guest room and he peaked his head into the room. Dom stood at the end of the bed with a grey and ginger cat in front of him headbutting his hand as he gave it ear and chin scratches.

Ellijah then remembered the cat he and Niall impulsively bought at one in the morning from a fucking strip club whilst being so drunk it took them an hour to walk just four streets over. he literally cost a bottle of vodka and two tickets to Louis' upcoming tour. how could Ellijah resist that?

"oh, shoot, i forgot about the stripper cat."

"stripper cat?"

"yes! i found him on gumtree last night and fell in love. so me and Niall went and picked him up, somehow managed not to get papped or caught by fans - fucking shit drunk, too. he literally lived in a strip club. cost me a bottle vodka and tickets to one of Louis' concerts."

"Christ," Dom shook his head, but a fond smile was on his face. Ellijah flopped on the bed and the cat immediately walked across the bed and over to him. "only you could manage to buy a fucking cat from a strip club. what's his name?"

"i think Zayn named him Big Kahuna."

"it fits," Dom said as he laid down next to Ellijah. "i mean, he's pretty fat."

Ellijah whacked him in the side, "don't say that about my baby Kahuna."

Dom just raised his hands best he could in a mock surrender, "sorry, babe. just tyring to be honest."

Ellijah smirked to himself when he got an idea. moving Big Kahuna out of the way, he pushed himself up onto his knees and straddled Dom. their hands slipped together and fingers automatically intertwined. Ellijah's face was so close that Dom could feel the boys warm minty breath fan over the lower half of his face. Dom tried to move his hands so he could push away a singular strand of hair that fell into Ellijah's eyes but Ellijah just put more pressure on them and held them down right above Dom's head. to say that didn't get Dom and Ellijah a little excited would be a lie.

"Louis wasn't joking when he said you were the biggest switch in existence"

"mmh," Ellijah hummed inching his face closer to Dom's, "looks like i have some competition now, though. cause the boy underneath me sure does enjoy being pinned," Ellijah's eyes flickered downward and Dom's eyes widened. fuck. he knew he was getting hard.

"s-sorry," and just to add to the embarrassment, he stuttered. Ellijah just shook his head and pressed a soft kiss just beside Dom's lips. he grinded himself down onto Dom's lower half and a surprised gasp slipped past Dom's lips at the sudden move.

"o-oh, god," the singer moaned out as Ellijah continued to grind into him after getting a good reaction. Ellijah began softly kissing along Doms collarbone, his tongue poking out to lick up along Doms neck before going back to kissing and pressing a few against his jaw. then finally a delicate kiss right beside Doms lips before the pinned boy had enough and turned his head to press his awaiting lips to Ellijah's own.

Ellijah released one of Doms hands and placed it on his cheek to deepen their kiss. Dom used this to his advantage and ran his free hand down along Ellijah's side and between his legs. a breathy moan left Eli's lips as the Doncaster lad cupped Ellijah.

"this is okay, yeah?" Dom whispered out, his eyes locked onto Ellijahs bright green excited eyes. Ellijah nodded eagerly and gave Doms hand a small squeeze.

"i'll tell you as soon as its not."

Dom just nodded and leaned up to give Ellijah a kiss and said, "and i'll tell you as soon as i'm uncomfortable, too."

"great," and they were full on snogging.

Ellijah relished the feeling of Doms tongue pressed against his own inside his mouth. literal fucking heaven. Doms hand moved up teasingly and slowly slipped into the waistband of Ellijah's boxers. when his hand had itself wrapped around Ellijah and he lightly squeezed experimentally, Ellijah moaned out into Doms mouth.

the sound was music to Doms fucking ears and it went straight down into his dick. he was fully hard now.

"h-how far do you wanna... wanna go?" Ellijah asked gently and slightly out of breath due to the kissing. Dom just stared at his eyes. emerald green swirled with excitement and his pupils were dilated as if he were in a dark room. he hadn't gone further than snogging a dude, so all this was new and a little nerve racking but fucking exciting to him, even if he wasn't a virgin. but, he couldn't imagine himself doing anything with a guy that isn't Ellijah.

"i don't care, E. i'm okay with anything," Dom replied without even thinking. but, he trusted him.

maybe even loved him.

"just go easy on me. i'm a little new to this," Dom warned and Ellijahs laugh filled the room. instead of replying, he just pressed their lips together and mumbled.

"well, your hand is already on my dick so lets get you some experience for us later, yeah?"

a/n, i was gunna add half of day six and then make day six two parts but said fuck it, its bed time. anyways i hope my semi smut was okay??????? idk. i don't write smut i usually just read a shit ton of it cause i have nothing better to do with my life. 😂😂