21. what's 9+10?

a/n sooo do we want sum smut or....?
(unedited) this chaps short an sweet o(>ω< o)

day four.

"ELLIJAH FUCKING ALTMANN I SWEAR TO FUCK IF YOU DONT GIVE ME MY STUFF BACK RIGHT FUCKING NOW IM GOING BACK TO TOM AND ADAM!" Doms screaming could literally be heard from halfway across the country. Ellijah had decided to take all of Doms clothes and towel and lock them in his cupboard.

"thats very aggressive," Ellijah mock gasped, hand over his chest, "i cant believe i let a dangerous human into my home."

the look on Doms face was absolutely murderous. Ellijah clamped his hand over his mouth to stop himself from laughing.

"i'll show you dangerous human if you dont give me back my fucking clothes," Dom glared whilst Ellijah was honestly a giggling mess. from the look on his face to the fact that he was covering himself with one of the shower mats, Dom was very laughable.

"what do i get if i give you back your clothes?" Ellijah knew he was being very childlike. did he care? absolutely not. he was entertained.

"jesus- you get to live past 2020. just give me back my fucking clothes its fucking freezing!"

Ellijah sighed - over dramatically, of course - and decided he could have more fun later without someone being naked and cold. he told Dom his clothes were in his cupboard and he had never seen the Doncaster lad run so fast.

"youre an asshole," Dom grumbled when he finished getting dressed. he wore a black Ellijah Altmann hoodie that he had cut the bottom off to make a crop top and black cargo pants. Ellijah found himself staring for a little too long at the boys exposed stomach.

"you look quite cute in a crop top," Ellijah complimented. Dom just smiled shyly and made his way into the kitchen to grab out a can of coke from the fridge.

"you might wanna get dressed. we're going out," Dom told him. Ellijah looked down at his clothes. oversized guns n roses shirt and some tracksuit pants.

"out where exactly?"

"no clue. Adam and Tom invited us out. usually when they invite you out, though, you end up having a photoshoot with Tom and being forced to go to some fast food restaurant with Adam," Dom explained, taking a mouthful of his coke.

"right, so, dress for a photoshoot but also a greasy fast food place. got it," Ellijah went and changed into a faded yellow shirt, black ripped jeans and a leather jacket he'd recently bought. it wasn't his usual style but he quite liked it.

they spent the rest of the day out and about. they managed to keep out of sight from fans and paps, knowing that if they did get caught out together it would end in many, many articles and Ellijahs management would be pissed.

Ellijah unlocked the door to his flat, pushing through and throwing his wet shoes - an elderly lady hosed him for attempting to pat her dog - to the side and letting out a loud, tired groan with his head thrown back. when he looked back down, though, he was met with the sight of Louis, Louis' dog, Zayn, Niall and Liam sprawled out across his lounge room watching finding dory.

"um, hi? how'd you guys get into my house?" Ellijah asked confused. he had no idea any of them were going to show up. he turned back in search for Dom on to find the boy wasnt behind him at all.

"Eleanor has the spare key," Liam answered just as Ellijahs phone dinged. he pulled it out as he made his way into the lounge room and distractedly replied back to what Liam said whilst he unlocked his phone.

"right, yeah, El lived with me for a week or so when she and Lou were going through a bit of a rough patch. something about babies," he opened his instagram app and went to his dms to see a message from Dom.

yungblud
you spend some time with the boys.
seems like you miss them quite a bit.
i'll be at the hotel with Tom and Adam for the night.
dont get too drunk and have fun :))))

Ellijah smiled at his phone. dimples and everything. Dom really gave up spending time with Ellijah just so Ellijah could spend some time with the lads. after replying back with a short and sweet "thank you ❤ have a good sleep, D xx" he locked his phone and threw himself into a hug with Liam (considering he was the only one standing) which turned into a group hug which then turned into one falling and then them all falling and landing on the floor in a pile, all laughing their asses off.