18. holy f*ck he was hotter than he remembered

Ellijah didnt even bother trying to get himself even a little presentable for Dom. he was quick to kick a hungover Eleanor and Louis out and jump around his flat like a crazy person trying to clean up all the beer cans and wine bottles. he, Louis and Eleanor had gotten a little drunk the night before and completely trashed his flat.

the eleven minutes it took Dom to get up to his flat were the quickest yet slowest seven fucking minutes he'd ever endured, because just as he got the last wine bottle thrown into the rubbish bag in his hand, Dom was knocking at his door.

"fuck," he cursed and quickly dropped the rubbish bag in the corner of his kitchen. by time he reached his front door his hands were sweaty and heartbeat erratic.

Dom stood on the other side of the ugly brown door. his phone wallet were clutched tightly in his right hand. the rest of his stuff had been left at his London flat with Adam and Tom.

he was nervous.

so fucking nervous.

he could hear something, or someone, hit the ground and then a loud "fucking cunt" before the door was flung open. Ellijah stood there, eyes widened adorably and heavy breaths leaving his mouth.

Dom just stared with a slack jaw.

holy fuck he was hotter than he remembered.

even in his minion pijamas.

Ellijah reached over and touched the tips of his fingers under Doms chin and pressed upward to close Doms slightly gapping mouth before retracting his hand and stepping to the side to make enough room in the hallway for Dom to get into the flat.

"judge my pijamas and i'm kicking you out too," Ellijah threatened as Dom made his way into the flat.

"too?" Dom asked, looking around the flat as Ellijah locked the door.

"i kicked Lou and El out like ten minutes ago. did you not see them on your way up?"

"i uh, went up the stairs," Dom admitted and ran his left hand through his hair. a light blush covered his cheeks and he coughed, changing the subject so he didnt have to admit why he walked up like, one hundred flights of stairs.

"so.. i came here a week early because i thought we could spend the week together before i have to get to work," Dom rested his intertwined fingers on-top of his head and smiled at Ellijah. the boy was nodding, taking in the lads words and smiling just as large as Dom.

"i'm sorry," Ellijah blurted and Dom looked down from the ceiling. "i should have told you who i was but i was scared. i considered telling you that night after my last tour but i was scared you'd completely ghost me and-"

"Eli, its okay," Dom laughed and dropped his hands to his side. he stepped forward and grabbed Ellijahs shoulder, pulling him into a hug. his head laid on Ellijahs shoulder due to the height difference.

"i'm glad you're here."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✫˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

liked by liampayne, tmpllnt and 1

liked by liampayne, tmpllnt and 1.097.837 others
eli.altmann D let me dye his hair pink 😌
thank you for an amazing week 🖤🖤

view comments

yungblud 🖤🖤

user1 are y'all together together now
> user2 user1 doms straight idiot
> user3 user1 i hope they are
> user1 user2 dom once said in an interview that he doesnt label himself. that he'll fall in love with whoever he wants whether they're non-binary, female, male, etc :)
> user2 user1 still doesnt mean theyre dating
> user4 user2 user1 why does it have to be so controversial? they're happy and its none of our business.

louist91 still pissed at you for kicking me out
> eli.altmann louist91 its been a week and you live half an hour away. its not like i left you homeless you big sook.
> louist91 eli.altmann 🖕🏼

altmann  🖕🏼

liked by eli.altmann, user8 and 1.000.193 others
yungblud lets all thank E for giving me one of the best weeks of my life!!!
thank you E 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

view comments

eli.altmann YOU SAID YOU WERENT GUNNA OUTDO MY BLACK HEARTS
> yungblud eli.altmann i lied 😌💅🏻✨

user5 they call each other E & D what the fuck thats adorable 🥺
> user6 user5 i didnt even notice wtf 🥺🥺

a/n im so sorry this took so long to post. this definitely isnt my favourite chapter. i had the busiest fucking day and when i started to actually write i was so fucking mind blank.
anyways the next chapter will be what happened during Eli and Doms week together :)