Twenty two: Sleepover

Lexi's POV

For the first time since Noah got shot, I was able to go back to my dorm. I was contemplating staying or just grabbing some stuff and going back to Luke and Jc's dorm. It was barely after 7:00, and I had just gotten out of my psychology class. Before I could decide, I heard the door open behind me and in walked Luke, with a blanket and pillow and some other things in his arms. 

"What are you doing?" I laughed as he shut the door behind him. 

"I'm coming to have a sleepover with you baby, what does it look like I'm doing?" He said, walking over and kissing me on the forehead before throwing his stuff on his bed. 

"I was deciding whether to come back to your dorm or stay here, and it looks like you've made my mind up for me." I told him. 

"I wasn't gonna let you stay here alone after what happened. Even if Kian is locked up." He told me. 

"Well thank you babe." I smiled. He sat down on my bed and pulled me towards him before pulling me onto the bed with both arms around me. He was just cuddling into me as I ran my hand through his hair. 

"I'm hungry." He said about five minutes later. 

"Okay, well I can see what we have in the fridge if you let go of me." I suggested, and he let go of me instantly. I got up and walked over to Sam and I's mini fridge. I opened it and was disappointed with the contents: a few Mike's, some extra ranch dressing cups from McDonald's, and some old pasta leftovers that I doubt were edible.  

"No food here." I sighed. "I'll have to make a trip to the grocery store." 

"I'll order us pizza." Luke suggested. "And we can watch movies." 

"Okay, sounds good to me." I nodded. He called Domino's and we impatiently waited about an hour for our pizza and wings and cheese bread to arrive. 

"I'm gonna be so fat after tonight." I thought out loud once our food arrived. 

"Shush, you're not fat at all. You have a gorgeous body." Luke said, causing me to look over at him. 

"I'm serious. I love you and your body." He said. 

"What should we watch?" I changed the subject, turning on Netflix as we got all comfy in my bed with our food in front of us. 

"A horror movie. Is there any new ones?" Luke asked me. I scrolled through the horror movies and stopped on Insidious. 

"Have you seen this?" I asked.  

"No, have you?" He responded through a mouthful of pizza. 

"No. I heard it's pretty good though." I said, pressing play. We ate our food and watched the movie. Luke was a big baby about the scary parts, which I'll continue to tease him about for awhile. It was getting late by the time the movie was over so we decided to go to bed. 

"Goodnight princess, sleep well." Luke said, as he pulled me close to him. 

"Goodnight handsome. I love you." I whispered back. 

"I love you too." He whispered, and I closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep. 

I opened my eyes and it was dark outside still. I heard a banging on the door and walked towards it, unlocking it and opening it. Standing in front of me was Kian. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked quietly. "It's late." 

"Is Luke here?" He asked me, trying to look inside. 

"Why?" I questioned. 

"Answer the damn question. Is. Luke. Here?" He clenched his jaw. 

"Yes. Why?"  I asked again, but Kian forced the door open more. I grabbed his arm to try to stop him from coming into my dorm but he just pushed me off of him. Luke had woken up by now and was sitting up in bed. 

"What are you doing here, Lawley? Get out of here." Luke said, getting out of my bed.

"Just thought I'd come check on my Lexi." He smirked. 

"You're not welcome here Kian."  Luke glared at Kian. 

"Please just leave Kian." I said, starting to get really scared. 

"You know what else I came to do?" Kian asked, reaching into his back pocket and pulling out a big knife, and pointing it at Luke. 

"Put that down!" I screamed. 

"Lexi was supposed to be mine! We're meant to be together. And then you, Luke Hemmings, ruined everything, you weren't supposed to have her! From the moment I first laid eyes on her, I knew that I wanted her forever. And you had to ruin that for me. I can't have one thing that I want in life!" Kian yelled. 

"You're a psychopath, Kian! Lexi and I are perfectly happy together and YOU were the one who tried to force us apart." Luke said, raising his voice. 

"Guys, please stop." I pleaded feeling unsafe as Kian was just waving this knife around as he yelled. 

" I love her, okay?? And now, you're going to pay the price, Hemmings." Kian said, twitching, before shoving Luke against the wall. 

"STOP IT KIAN!"  I panicked, trying to grab the knife away from him, but I just ended up cutting my hand in the process. Before I realized what was happening, Kian stabbed Luke right in the heart. "NO!" I screamed, tears beginning to run down my face as I ran over to Luke's body that was now on the floor. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you??"  I yelled at Kian as I sobbed, holding onto Luke. 

"Just doing what I need to do for us to be together, sweetie."  He said with that devilish smirk. I sobbed as I looked at Luke, whose eyes were now closing. 

"Lexi. Baby..."  I heard Luke's voice. 

"It's just a dream, love." I saw Luke sitting up in bed, looking down at me. "You're okay." 

I sat up, realizing I had actually been crying and it was all just a nightmare. I kept crying and Luke pulled me into his chest. 

"You were saying 'Kian'... what happened?" Luke quietly asked me. 

"He came here and he, he killed you... I-I lost you, Luke." I managed to choke out through tears. 

"I'm okay... you're okay. Kian's not gonna come back and I'm not going anywhere. I promise you that. You're never, ever gonna lose me, Lexi. The last thing I ever wanna do is hurt you." He said, kissing my head over and over again, as he held me closer and tighter than he ever had before.