Chapter Nineteen

I pushed myself back further, knowing the more weight I put on the door, the harder it would be to get in. I could see Lia's eyes beginning to flurry open from the noise, while Ivy and Val looked petrified. 

I had finished the bottle of liquor, making my way through the second one quicker than any of the other drinks I had drunk tonight. With that on top of everything else I had drunk, all it took was one more hard push to send me spiralling forward, almost crashing into the shelving.

I lifted my head weakly, the man that had been trying to get in stood there, his hand on the door handle as he looked over us,

He turned his head, "I've got four girls in here Alpha Westbrooke, they match your descriptions!"

He stood to the side, opening up the door wider as someone came barreling forward. It wasn't Orion, but rather Gabe, who the moment he saw us let out a choked sigh of relief,

"It's them!"He called out before coming into the room. He was by Lia's side immediately, scooping her head off the floor, "She's alright, isn't she? I can't see any injuries-"

Valeria snorted, "She passed out cause she was drunk Gabe, not because she got hurt,"

Gabe didn't even reply, but rather hoisted Lia upwards.

Colton, Julian and Orion arrived almost as quickly. Their clothes were rumpled and half of their buttons were undone, their pants barely staying up properly. Their eyes were underlined with red, most likely from stress. Colton rushed to Valeria's side, quickly starting to fuss about any injuries, while Julian just grabbed Ivy, resting his head in the crook of her neck.

I looked at Orion,

His hair was a complete mess, not at all the usual organized mess that I was used to.

"I thought you were dead," He croaked. "I couldn't feel anything, I thought you were dead,"

Maybe his eyes were red from crying. We were far enough away from the others, though even if we were in hearing proximity, I doubt they would even hear him.

"Awww," I giggled, "Come here, I'm not dead! I'll give you a hug!"

He gave me a strange look, but came closer anyway, falling to the floor and collapsing in my arms. He inhaled,

"You're drunk," He murmured, " I suppose that's why I couldn't feel anything. And I would also guess that's what's got you acting this way,"

I wrapped my arms around him,  squeezing a little, "I am not, drunk, I am just... I don't know... I'm not drunk!"

Orion pulled himself out of my grasp, "So you don't know how those two bottles over there got empty?" He pointed towards the two glass bottles that I had been drinking.

I gave a look of innocence, shaking my head, "Nope! No idea!" I giggle again, "You are soooo hot, like, you are burning up. And you're the other hot too!"

He just gave me an exasperated smile. He turned towards the others, "Let's get out of here, the longer we stay the harder it will be to leave. Plus, I think the girls need to go to sleep,"

The next few minutes were a spiral of Val, Ivy and I trying to get up. Lia never stood a chance, already back asleep in Gabe's arms. After almost collapsing, Ivy ended up the same, and begrudgingly, so did Val.

I managed to get out of the room, relying on the wall and well, everything to keep myself. Gabe lead the way, Orion and I trailed behind at the back.

As I walked out, I bit back a gasp.

Shattered glass, oozing liquid and dead bodies covered the floor. The night club that had once been pumping music so loud that I thought I would go deaf had turned into a murder scene within minutes. I felt a pang in my heart, the bartender that had served me was lying over the counter, bleeding profusely and very much dead.