ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Once a upon a time, Sphinx Kingdom who was used to be ruled by a King who was a half human and a lion married to a half witch and half human whom he met at the castle's garden.

Both of them then developed feelings for each other and fall in love as time passed by. One year later, the woman was finally became his wife and his one and only Queen. Then, both of them spend time together happily.

A few months later, the Queen get pregnant and was said to pregnant to a twin babies. He took a good care of her and help her anytime she's in need.

As the passed by, she was finally give birth to the twin babies. The King was waiting outside of the room, feeling worried over his wife and the babies.

The room was filled by screams and groans which finally fade out slowly a few minutes later. The doors were swung opened and revealed an old woman with braided hair who was holding both of the babies.

She then gave the babies to the King and congratulated him but shocked him with a news of his wife couldn't make it to stay alive. He dropped on his knees, crying while holding the twins in his arms.

_____________

A year later ~•
_____________

Both the twins was raised by him in healthy ways and were crawling on the floor happily.

He was smiling happily seeing his twins when an old ugly woman came up to him and said that the younger daughter will be a burden and will grew up being a murder.

At first, he wouldn't want to believe all the words she gave him but then, she mentioned about the birth marks the twins have. She explained that the one who was born with the birth mark of a sun shape will grew up as a kind yet loving ruler of the kingdom because she was the half lion and human but have some sorts of powers.

Meanwhile the one that who was born with the birth mark of a moon will only grew up as a betrayer and will only destroyed the kingdom when she's become the ruler because she was half witch and human.

The King was finally convinced by the old woman words and his eyes darkened hearing the words. He lift the twin's wrists and spotted one of the birth mark. The older twin owned a sun shaped birth mark on her left wrist and the younger owned a crescent moon shaped birth mark on her right wrist.

He finally decided to abandoned the younger and told his guards to left her in the dark forest which were filled by many animals.

They left her on the grass, wrapped with a thick pieces of clothes made by satin. The younger cried which make her to be found by a fox. The fox owned a galaxy coloured fur and the eyes were shining as bright as the stars.

The fox went closer to her and sniffed against her soft half braided black hair. The fox finally snuggle against the girl to keep her warm and lift her on his back, bringing her somewhere unknown.

They finally arrived at the huge castle looking building and bring her inside. The fox brought her in and continued to walk along the hallways when they finally arrived in front of a big pair of doors.

The fox pushed open the door and revealed a comfy looking room while slowly heading towards the bed. After the fox sat her on the edges of the bed, the fox shifted and shockingly turned itself into a human.

The fox turned into a tall looking guy with a pair of beautiful dark eyes with black side splits hair. He bend down to the girl's height and patted her head softly.

“I'll protect you, Moon Queen.” he said while sweetly smiling at her.

She slowly calmed by his tone and his kindness which make her to smile and hug him after struggling to get off from the tall bed.

He giggled seeing her small self hugging his waist which make him to returned the hug and kissed her on top of her head.

That's the time when one world were separate and form two different kingdoms from each sides which is the dark and the light one called...

« _____________________ »

Sun Kingdom

A
N
D

Moon Kingdom

« ____________________ »

Two twin sisters, the splits princesses from the same kingdom separated by one borders of each sides.

Two different kingdoms with different names and land but both were ruled by a female.

[ sun ]☀  and  ● [ moon ]

« _______________________ »