ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁴ » [ ᴀʀʟᴇɴᴇ? ]

It was finally morning and you decided to dress up in off shoulders dark blue coloured dress. The maid did your hair half up and half down as she braids the upper part.

When she's finally done, both of you head to the dining room and meet up with Jacob as always. You took a sit and Jacob did the same.

After that, those six guys were finally showed up and but they didn't take any sits on the table like the butler told them to.

“Why didn't you guys sit?”

“Because we never eat with Lady Arlene so, we didn't want to bother you.”

You sighed and scratched your neck after hearing their statements. Then, you looked over them and smiled.

“You're now in the Moon Kingdom not the Sun Kingdom. So, please take a sit.”

They slowly pulled the chair and finally sitting down on their chair. You smile seeing they're getting used to the different styles.

You guys finally have your breakfast on and you looked over Jacob.

“Jacob, you may announced the maids and butlers of taking the holiday later on and same goes to you. You may take your weeks off and visit your families.”

“But-”

“No but, Jacob. You've worked hard these days so why not have some months off.” you said and feel that he was staring at you.

He nodded and sigh in defeat before slowly putting the meat into his mouth.

______________ Time Skips

You was standing at the huge entrances after those six boys went back into their room. You stand there while waving to your servants and Jacob who were having their months off.

After all were done, you went back inside the castle and decided to take a look of those six boys.

After a few minutes walking through the hallways, you finally arrived in front of their doors. You knocked and went inside after they let you.

You enter the room and close the doors back.

“Hey.” you simply greeted them and they greeted you back with their shocked reactions of your sudden visit.

“What brings you here, Lady Y/n?” Leedo asked.

“Nothing, it just I wanna see how you guys were doing. Oh, I forgot that I told Youngji to follow Jacob for the months off if you don't mind Xion.”

Xion shake his head and smile. You just smile back due to his cuteness and took a sit on the couch.

You stared at their faces and saw the bruises wasn't healing yet.

“Can you guys came over to me one by one?” you asked and they nodded slowly.

Hwanwoong was the first one to came up over you and kneeled as you told him to while the others were just stand beside Hwanwoong as they just stared at you quietly.

You reached your hand over and cupped his bruised left cheek and brushed your thumbs against his bruise. He flinched against your touch but calmed as he feel your caressing his cheek.

When you're done, you just leaned back and put your hand on your thighs.

“Done!” you said before giving him a small mirror.

He take a look and notice that his bruises were all gone and a smile plastered on his face.

“Thank you, Lady Y/n!”