ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁰ » [ ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ ]

‘What the fuck is happening?’

Ravn's eyes turned into a navy blue, Seoho's orbs were dark and were circled by a medium dark glowing aqua, Leedo's eyes turned into a glowing neon purple, Keonhee's orbs were dark and were circled by a glowing bright yellow ring around them, Hwanwoong's eyes turned into a mixed bright and dark yellow with orange ring meanwhile Xion's orbs turned into a light orange with dark orange ring around them.

You gulped as you saw the sudden changed of their eye's colours. You backed yourself a bit and saw their forehead formed a crescent moon which is glowing in bright purple and pinkish coloured.

“G-guys, what's with t-those s-sudden changes from you?” you asked while they're approaching you.

It's the first time you felt so fucking scared and hopeless around someone. You still backing yourself up until you feel a hard yet cold concrete touched your skin under those thin satin cloth that you wore.

They're finally right in front of you and were staring down at you who was right in front of them. All of them suddenly growled which makes you to gulped even more.

Ravn and Xion leaned closer to you and caressed their noses on your pale bare neck which make you to shiver. Then, Seoho and Hwanwoong started to sniffed both of your bare collarbones that were exposed due to the unbuttoned parts while Leedo and Keonhee sniffed your wrists.

You were now surrounded by six different hybrids and was feeling hopeless for the first time.

“G-guys, w-what are y-you d-doing?” you said while stuttering due to their actions.

“We need you, Y/n.” Xion whispered which makes you shiver even more.

It's the first time they ever used your name because all of the times, they'll called you 'Lady Y/n'.

Before you managed to speak your thoughts off, Ravn sweeps you off of your feet and brought you to their room. Then, Leedo and Hwanwoong opened the door while Ravn brought you inside and sit you down on the largest bed in that room.

Then, Ravn and Xion went on both of their knees beside you while sniffing and kissing your bare pale neck of both sides. Seoho and Hwanwoong hovered on the half in front of you and kissed your bare pale pinkish collarbones. Leedo and Keonhee were both beside near you legs and peck your bare pinkish skin.

You squinted your eyes shut as they continued to locked you up in the position you've never been. Then, both Xion and Ravn accidentally bite you in your sweet spots of both side of your neck which make you to accidentally let out a moan.

You quickly shut your mouth with your hand which make those boys to smirked. Ravn lick the spot he have bite and whispered.

“Don't covered your mouth, let those beautiful moan of yours out. It sounds too sweet to be covered.”

You still put your hand on your mouth which make both Hwanwoong and Seoho to held your hands aside.

“Bite me, baby. Now.” Ravn whispered which make you to look at him.

“What do you mean?” you said and he smirked.

“Marked me, now. I need it.” he whispered while whimpering a bit.

“Are you sure? I don't wanna hurt you for that.” you said which make him to kiss your neck.

“Do it, baby.” he desperately said.

You sighed a bit and let your hands off of Hwanwoong and Seoho's grips. Then, the others stopped as they saw Ravn was now sitting on both of your thighs. They stand aside and watched how you're gonna marked Ravn off.