ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁷ » [ ᴡᴀʀ ]

“Jacob, it h-hurts aghh!”

Then, Jacob laid your head down on his arm and looked at you. His eyes were full of worried and scared.

“No, it's not happening again. Tell me it didn't.” Jacob said while hugging you.

You continued to groan and whimpers as he still held you onto him. Then, he cried seeing your states and kissed your forehead.

“Please, d-don't tell t-them about this.” you said which make him nodded his head immediately.

“I won't.” he said while still sobbing.

”Jacob, take o-one pill i-inside my pocket.” you said and he immediately search on.

_________

[ the pill was made from a flower petals and it help you to endure the pain for a few hours ]

_________

When he found it, he gave it to you and you swallowed it immediately as he help you drank the water.

When you're done, you guys head back to the castle. When you guys arrived in front of the the castle, those boys ran over you and hugged you but you didn't hug back.

After they let you go, you just walked past them, leaving all of them behind. Then, you directly made your way towards your room.

You immediately locked the door behind you and went inside the bathroom. You locked the bathroom door and let the water flows there and the bathtub were now filled.

You just let yourself sit in the bathtub and closed your eyes as you leaned your head on the bathtub. Then the sharp pain continued to hit you and you just silently cried while pressing your hand on your chest.

After a few minutes holding your chest, you suddenly coughed out a blood which were now mixed with the clear tub's water. You continued to coughed and more blood came out.

“I'm sorry, Jacob. It happened again.” You while slowly closing your eyes.

Without noticing, you were asleep in that bathtub.

_____________ next morning

You were awake by the hot mattress that covered against your body. You opened your eyes and realised that you were now on the bed, with new clothes.

You sit yourself up and met with Jacob who were filled by worries. He got up and sit beside you as he caressed your hair.

“What happened? Why there's blood inside your bathtub?” he asked and you just shake your head.

You tried your best to put on the fake smile on your face as he just let out a heavy sighed before helping you to got up. He turned himself around and you just changed your outfit into the new one.

You guys head outside after he tied your hair up and walked along the hallways that were perfectly quiet.

“Where were those boys?” you asked.

“At the dining room.” he simply answered and you just nodded.

“Let's head to the throne room and I don't wanna let them know about me now.” you said which make him nod his head.

When you guys arrived there, he helped you and you sit on your throne as he stand beside you.

You guys started to discussed about something when you guys heard something.

THUMPTHUMP!

THUMPTHUMP!

THUMP!  THUMP!

You immediately stared on the ceiling and then signal Jacob to followed you.

You guys went out and when you guys arrived at backyard and saw Arlene was there smirking at you.

Your eyes darkened when you see her holding those boys.

“My sister! How have you been?!” she happily said while smiling.

She went towards you and hold your shoulder but pulled away real quick as her hand suddenly frost because of your power.

“What do you want.” you asked which make her to smirked.

“I want them,” she said while pointing over those boys before continued again.

“And your power.” she said as her smirk grows even more.

“In your dream.” you said which make them all gasped.

She smirked and attacked you but you were faster and hit her on her chest which make her to flew back to her men.

“You bitch!” she shouted and attacked you again.

You just let her hit you and she hit you without any mercy. She hit your harder and then she throw her powers to you which make you flew backwards and hit your back on the huge tree.

You fall down and coughed out blood which make them shout.

“Y/N!”

You managed to got on your feet as you lifted your head and saw Arlene was there laughing in satisfaction.

“You're weaker more than I thought, sister.” she said while mocking the last sentences.

“Better being weak than being overconfident.” you said and she just smirked.

You guys continued to fight until you guys went exhausted and you were now full of bruises all over you.

She came over you who was lying on the ground due to the exhaustion. She started to placed her boot on your cheek and pressed it harder.

“You better surrender yourself before I kill you.” she said while pressing her boot harder.

“I r-rather d-die than g-give m-my power a-away to you!” you said and she kicked your face.

“Fine. If that's what you want you'll get them, you bitch.” she said while walking away.

Then, you got on your feet again and startled her when you were still manage to stand. She was about to attack you when a huge wind impact hit all of them.

“What the fuck? You're supposed to die already!” she said after lifting her head towards someone beside you.

You look beside you and saw Youngji with a blue flames around him. He was floating in the air with his eyes changed.

“You shouldn't hurt her, you bitch!” he said as the blue flames turns bigger.

“Fuck you, you assholes!” she spat to both of you while getting on her feet.

You just ignored her and continued to hit them. You hit her multiple times which actually killed her. Then, you turned to the other side and saw those people of your kingdom cried seeing you're bruised all of areas.

You just flashed them a grin before taking a deep breath. You intertwined your hand together and hold it tight as you closed your eyes.

“I, the Moon Kingdom ruler with this willingly used all of my power to protect this land from any intruders and from the Sun Kingdom! With this, I willingly gave out all of my power to created a huge shield that will protect my people from any harms!” you shouted which make all of them gasped.

With that, a huge purple shield were created and were meant not to break forever. You throw your hand in the air which make you to coughed out a lot more blood as the shield were now perfectly created.

When the shield were complete, you feel your body went numb and your legs were losing its energies which make you to collapsed on the ground. Your visions were slowly went blurred and immediately turns black right after that.