ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ³ » [ ʜʏʙʀɪᴅꜱ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ꜱᴜɴ ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ? ]

“Lady Y/n!”

You turn around towards the voice and saw Jacob running over you. He stop over you and held your face.

“Lady Y/n, are you okay?!” he asked while panting.

“I'm okay but they don't.” you said while pointing over the boys.

He shift his gazes from you to those boys and looked back towards you.

“Who are they?”

“I don't know either but let's bring them over to the castle and make sure to keep them all warm.” you said as Jacob put a thick jacket with fur that'll keep you warm.

“Let's go back.” he said as he wrapped one of his arm over your shoulders and the other hand was holding your arm.

You nodded and all of you went back to the castle. You walk along with those boys behind you. You secretly took some glances over them seeing their bodies were shaking.

____________ Time Skips at the castle

When you guys arrive at the castle, you immediately went to the hall where a huge throne of yours located.

You took a sit with Jacob holding your hand in his grip. You slowly took a sit and shift your gazes towards those boys in front of you.

They were all wrapped with comfy jacket around their shoulders. Their faces were full of bruises and same along to their arms.

“So, who are you guys and where did you come from?” you asked in a calm yet soft voice so they didn't startled.

They all lift their head in sync before exchanged glances with each other. One of them finally decided to speak up.

“We're f-from the Sun Kingdom. We r-ran a-away from there b-because Lady Arlene abuse us f-for refusing to be her c-confidants.” a guy with black and red highlighted hair said.

You form a fist which make your knuckles turns white and your fingers started to make a crack sounds which startled all of them.

“She really didn't know how not to pushed people.” you said which make all of them stare at you.

“W-wait, are you..?” the shorter guy asked.

“I'm Y/n, Arlene's twin.”

You immediately said as you know what they're gonna ask. Their eyes went wide as they stumble back.

“Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you like her because we're different. We may be a twin sisters but we completely different.”

They slowly calmed down and went back in their kneeling positions. You sighed and then slowly calmed down.

“Why did you came here?” you asked as they inhale slowly.

“We came here since Xion apprentice told us that we might be safe here, with you.” the guy with deep voice said.

“Who is that apprentice you're talking about?” you asked and the guy who was maybe named Xion answered.

“His name was Youngji and he's the guy over here.”

You looked over the guy he was pointing to and saw a guy with dark hair was there, looking at you.

You got curious after seeing his face so you got up from the throne and went over him. You stopped right in front of him and he still stared at you.

“May I see your arms?” you asked and he gave you his arms.

You scanned his right arm and there was nothing to be spotted so, you move to the other. You scan a bit and eventually spotted a small logo looking drawn over his arm.