ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹³ » [ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴛ › ᴋᴇᴏɴʜᴇᴇ x ꜱᴇᴏʜᴏ ]

You was finally awake. You stretch your body and accidentally hit Ravn.

“Oh god, I'm so sorry baby.” you said while caressing his nose bridge.

“It's okay. Oh, good morning by the way!” he said while hugging you.

You giggled and then kissed his cheek. You caressed his head and then hugged him for a while.

“Come one, let's get up. I bet the other already awake.” you said and he nodded.

Then, you got off from the bed with your wobbling legs. You hold onto the wall but Ravn was way to quick and held you by your arms.

“Oops, did I went to hard last night?” he asked while laughing.

“Hey! Stop laughing. If you didn't went too hard last night, I wouldn't have to look like a newborn baby deer today.” you said while pouting.

He continued to laughed but helped you later on and told the maid to bring your casual outfits. Then, he went into the bathtub together as he sat behind you.

When you guys done, he helped you to dried yourself up and then help you to put on your shirt. When he done, you tied up your hair into a high ponytail.

Then, you got up from the bed, still wobbling and he just help you to hold your arm and your waist since you didn't want him to picked you up.

As you guys walked down the hallways, those boys came up and saw your wobbling legs.

“Good- WHAT THE FUCK?! RAVN! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER UNTIL HER LEGS WOBBLING LIKE THIS?!” Keonhee shout.

Xion and Hwanwoong pulled you away from Ravn while Leedo, Seoho and Keonhee scolded Ravn.

“Did he went too hard last night, sweetheart?” Hwanwoong asked and you just nodded your head while laughing.

“Hyung! Y/n said that Ravn hyung went too hard last night!” Xion shouted.

You face palmed yourself even more while Leedo, Seoho and Keonhee scolded Ravn even more. Then, you just walked away with your wobbling legs without get noticed by those boys.

You was now on the half of the hallways when those boys just realise you had gone. While walking, you heard them screaming.

“YAH! WHERE'S Y/N?! WOONG!” they shout at Hwanwoong and they continued to bickered with each other until they found you.

You was already at the dining table when they've found you and quickly went over you. They continued to scolded Ravn for going too hard on you and you just proceed to eat your breakfast while chuckling.

When you guys finally done, you went to do some study of something in the library when someone came up and hug you by your waist. You looked up from the paper and quickly glance over that person.

“Seoho, not now. I'm busy.” you said as you looked back towards the paper in your hands.

“Baby~ Please don't ignore me~” he whined but you just continued to looked at the paper.

“Baby, not now okay?” you said while your eyes still darted on the paper.

He whined even more and pouted his lips as you continued to ignored him. He just lay his head on your shoulder but then got frustrated.

He grabbed the paper and then put it somewhere. You sigh and then turn your body towards him.

“What is it, Seoho-ah?” you said while caressing his head.

He purred by your touch as he lean closer towards your body and make you feel those vibrations from his body.

“Y/n, ahh~” he suddenly moaned.

“Ho-ah, are you on your heat?” you asked and he lifted his head.

Then, you realise it wasn't the same Seoho. It's his gray wolf now. Without any warning, he passionately kissed you. Then, you kissed him back with your arms wrapped around his neck.

Then, he pushed you down towards the couch with him hovering above you. Then, he went down towards your neck and suck your skin.

“Seoho-ah~” you softly moan and he smirked.

He pulled away and looked down towards the buttons of your shirt while licking and biting his lips. He then looked at you as both of your eyes locked with each other as his hands unbuttoning those buttons of your shirt.

He unbuttoned half of your buttons which only make it to reveal your visible collarbone. He licked his lips even more and then he lowered his head towards your neck and sniffed your neck.

“Baby, let me.” he said.

But before you even told him your answer, he just dig his fangs into your skin and bite you. You just squirmed both in pain and pleasure.

“H-ho.”

He continued to suck your skin and lick them off which make you to put your hand on his arms. He grab you right hand and intertwined them with yours.

He pulled his fangs out slowly which makes you to grip tighten on his left arm.

“Seoho-ah!” someone yelled from the door which make him to startled and accidentally pulled his fangs out so fast. You scrunched your face due to the pain and both of you looked towards the door just to see Keonhee.

“Oh, Keonhee-ah. What's wrong?” Seoho asked while still hovering above you.

He shook his head but his eyes immediately change it colour after he saw you under Seoho. He went closer and sniffed you.

“I smell blood.” he said while sniffing through the air.

Then, his eyes locked with yours and he seem to notice the bite mark on your left side of your neck. He lick his lips and shoved his head on your neck.

“Sweetie, I want you.” he said under his breath with makes Seoho to smirks. Then, Seoho move a little to give Keonhee some space on the wide spaced couch. Keonhee then hovered half of your side and Seoho did the same.

Then, both of them intertwined their hands with yours and leaned down towards your both side of your necks. They dig their fangs into your skin which makes you to scream.

“Ahh!”

Then, they licked and sucked your neck to calmed you down and then when your calmed down, they sucked your neck even more.

When they're done, they pulled out their fangs slowly and licked off your bite marks. Then, they collapsed beside you and hugged your small waist.

“I love you, baby.” both if them said in sync and you just huffed.

You caressed their hair and they purred by your touch which snuggling against your shirt while enjoying the sweet scent that come from you. You guys slowly dozed off to sleep with both of them by your side.