ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁵ » [ ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪɢʜᴛ › ʟᴇᴇᴅᴏ ]

“Tae?”

Taehyung looked at you while revealing his bruised face to you which make you to widened your eyes.

“Y/n, please help Ha Eun. Arlene got her and was planning to kill her-”

Before he did finished his sentences, you were already gone as fast as the wind which make them switch themselves and followed you.

They keep following you and finally stopped when they saw your fast figure choke Arlene's neck.

“Don't you dare to lay you filthy hands on her.” you said as a dark flames surround your body as those dark flames choked her.

“Y/n, you're gong to kill me!” She said while struggling.

You let her go and went over Ha Eun. You held her body and look at her neck which was having the burned handprint of Arlene. The dark flames get bigger as you're getting angry.

You got on your feet and glare at Arlene who was sitting on the grass.

“Don't you dare came here and hurt any of people here if you don't want any war happened between us.” you said with full warning.

“Like you brave enough to do that.” she scoffed while getting on her feet.

Your eyes darkened even more and without any warning, the armored guy beside her have his neck snapped which make her to flinched.

“Don't test me, Arlene. Leave this place if you don't want me to snapped your neck as the next.”

She just gulped nervously and went away after that. After you make sure they were completely gone, you turned which make all of them flinch seeing your black eyes.

You bend over Ha Eun and placed your palm on her forehead. Her huge wound and bruises were now healed as you used your powers. After she completely healed, you let your hand off and she sit up.

You got on your feet and started to used your power to created a huge shields to protect the kingdom.

Without noticing, you started to coughed out some blood which make all of them rushed over you especially those six boys.

Leedo catch your body and leaned your head on his chest as you started to slowly healed yourself. When you're done, you sit up for a minute and started to got up.

“Lady Y/n, are you okay?” Seoho asked and you just nodded.

You guys head home and they just followed along when a fox came over you and floated around you.

You lift your hand towards the fox and your birth mark on your right wrist shined as the boys saw it too.

“Y/n, I heard you got a fight with Arlene. Is it true?” Jacob asked using his fox illusion.

“Yea but don't worry, I'm okay. How are you guys?”

“We're good but Youngji went back to the castle.”

You nodded and his illusion started to fade away. You look at those boys and they were still staring at your glowing birth mark.

You just snapped them out and continues to walked home. When you guys finally arrived, you guys went off to your room awkwardly.

You went to take a quick shower and change into a short sleeves dark purplish knee's length dress.

You just casually let your hair down and you went off to the bed to take a sleep. You tried to closed your eyes but you can't.

You left the room and went to the balcony. You arrived there and stared out to watch the beautiful view on the sky as it was filled with many stars and beautiful colourful aurora.