ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ² » [ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʜʏʙʀɪᴅꜱ ]

“Ha Eun~”

She turned around and a huge smiled can be seen as it plastered on her face. She immediately jump off of her sit and attacked you with a bear hug.

“Y/N! You're here! I miss you!” she said while jumping around.

“I miss you too, Ha Eun but you're hugging me way too tight. You can kill me tho.” you jokingly said and she let you off.

“Here.” you said while handing her a bouquet of flowers that was neatly wrapped with a peachy coloured plastic wrap.

“My god, thanks Y/n! You're the sweetest person I've ever met!” she said while hugging your small figure.

You just chuckled and went over Yoongi. You patted his head and his eyes slowly fluttered open.

“Yoongi, do you know where Changmin is?” you asked as he purred by your touch.

“He's at the forest with his friends. They played near the rivers.” he said while purring.

You then nodded and patted his head as he slowly went back to sleep. You stand straight and then turned to Ha Eun who was stuffing herself candies that you've brought for her.

You just laughed and told her that you gotta go. She nodded her head and quickly gave you a box that was neatly wrapped and tied with a red ribbon.

You thanked her and made your way out. When you're already out, you saw Jacob and you went over him.

“Jacob, I wanna go to the forest first to visit Changmin. You wanna come?”

“Sure!” he said while nodding his head and pulling you along with him.

You guys made your ways along the villages and finally arrived at the forest. Both of you made your way into the forest and head towards the nearby rivers.

After walking for a few minutes, you guys finally arrive at the nearby rivers.

“Hey guys-”

Accidentally you saw all of them without their shirt but still with their pants on.

“Oh god! Hey, wear your shirt!” you command them.

You quickly covered your eyes and they laughed nervously. You wait for a few seconds and heard Jacob laughing.

“Okay, we're done!”

You opened your eyes and finally saw them with their shirts on. You went over and handed Changmin and New five plastics of candies.

“Wow! Lady Y/n, thank you!” they all said in sync and went over you just to attack you with their bear hugs.

You just laughed and they let you off while taking their seats on the huge log. You just stared them as they started to stuff their face with those candies.

You went over Changmin and patted his head as his ears suddenly popped up after he purred. Then, you squish his cheeks because of his face looking like a chipmunk but unfortunately he's a cheetah hybrid.

“Lady Y/n, what are you doing today?” Eric asked.

“Eric, I've told you guys to call me by my name but I'm doing nothing these weeks. I'm basically free.”

“Woah, really!? It's kinda rare to see you're not busy.” Sunwoo said while munching the candies.

You nodded in agreement and then you got on your feet as they all looked at you.

“Well, I gotta go guys! See you anywhere I guess?” you said while flashing them your gummy looking smile.

They nodded and wave at you as you're heading out of the forest. You stopped at the sudden and decided to let Jacob went home and he just sigh since he can't refused one of your orders.

It was getting dark slowly and you went to somewhere you used to be. You went deeper into the forest as your dress were dragged along the grass which make all the glowing butterflies to flew around you.

You walked until you were getting in the middle of the forest. You started to spin yourself slowly as all glowing insects started to flew around. Without realising, you feel yourself started to dance due to the soothing sound that the forest create.

While dancing, all animals gathered around you, looking you with their beautiful sparkling eyes. Slowly, the soothing sounds started to fade out and you slowly stop the dance.

When you're finally stops, you just realise it was already dark. You turn yourself around and left the forest as soon as possible by walking.

You skipped while tracing your finger on those flowers there which make all of the flowers to glow. You just walked while watching the flowers glow especially your favourite flower, the red spider lilies.

While walking, some people just ran over you and hide behind you. You were about to turn around but stopped as you heard people voices ahead you.

“There they are!”

You looked over and saw many people dressed in white armor with a logo of sun. Your eyes darkened and they stopped in front of you.

“Your Majesty!” they all said after kneeling down.

“Why did you guys came here? We promised not to across the border! That's mean, you broke the promise and the rule!”

All of them lowered their heads more after hearing your high tone. The guy who was the general stand and bowed his head to you with his hand on his chest.

“Your Majesty, we're apologized to ran over the borders but we have to since the prisoners of our kingdom ran here and now they were behind you.”

You looked behind you and saw everything from their bruised faces. You saw each flashback before they were out of the border.

“Don't you dare to lie. I've seen everything and they're not prisoners. Instead, they were just an animal hybrids.”

They quickly kneeled down in feared as they saw your aura darkened. Their body started to shake as they accidentally made an eye contact with you.

“Leave my kingdom if you don't want anything to happened. As for them, they'll stay here.” you said in a sharp voice.

They exchange glances with each other before deciding to leave after you shout. They immediately bowed and ran back to their kingdom in fear.

You turn yourself around and your eyes met with them. Their eyes were full of exhaustion. You was about to reach your hand out when someone called your name out.

“Lady Y/n!”