ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹² » [ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ › ʀᴀᴠɴ ]

[ Ravn's POV ]

“Yes?”

I walked towards the door and opened them just to meet a maid, standing in front of my door.

“Sir Ravn, I came here to asked whether you would want to spend your night with Lady Y/n or not.” she said.

I just hummed a bit before making my decision off by her questions.

“Erm, well sure.” I awkwardly answered which make her to smile.

“Then, Lady Y/n will be here in a few minutes so you can make yourself used to it for a while.” she politely said.

I nodded my head and then she walked away after bowing herself as I slowly closed the door off.

I walked back to my bed and sit on the edges of it while waiting. It was seriously nervous as heck like who didn't.

I wait there for a minute and tapped my feet softly when I heard another light knocks on the door.

I walked towards my door and opened it up just to see Y/n stand there awkwardly smiling. I opened the door wider and let her in.

She walked inside as I slowly closed the door. Then, I turned and walked to my bed but she's still stand there in her spot.

She was nicely dressed in a sleeveless  dark knee's length dress with her hair casually been let down that end up above her milky pinkish shoulders.

She was there standing right in front of me which make me to smirk at myself. I pulled her by her wrist and make her sit on my laps. She just let out a soft gasped as she sat on my laps.

I moved out those strands of hair out of her face and then smirk.

“You looked beautiful tonight, baby.” I whispered.

Then, I slowly went down from her ear towards her jawline and towards her neck as I caressed my nose on her milky white neck.

I started to kissed her neck which make her to rest her hand on my shoulder. Then, I slowly pushed her body down the bed until she laid on the mattress. I hovered above her, while kissing her neck.

Then, I pulled away and met her sparkled honey brown orbs. Then, I grab her left hand and intertwined them with mine as I connect our lips. Her right arm was rested on my neck.

Then, I trailed some kissed from her lips down to her jawline and then to her neck. I slightly bite her skin which make her to moan softly while her fingers were drowned in my hair as she caressed them slowly.

Then, I lowered my head until I was now, staring at her beautiful visible collarbone. I glance at her and then went to face her.

“Would you let me?” I asked and she seemed to get it.

She nodded her head which make me to smiled and peck her lips. Then, I lowered my head towards her collarbone and kissed it as I slowly sunk my fangs on her collarbone which make her scream but softer.

“Ahh! Ravn-ah, it hurts.” she said while squinting her eyes shut with her hand tightly intertwined with mine.

I slowly suck the bite mark which make her to shiver as she softly whimpers. I pulled my fangs out slowly and kissed the bite mark which make her to caressed my head.

Then, I rested my head on her chest as she caressed my hair which makes me to purred by her soft touch.

“Ravn-ah, did you just vibrated?” she softly asked and I nodded.

Then, I got off of her chest and laid flat, down beside her as she laid on my arm. Then, she got closer and rubbed her nose on my mating mark, making me to moan.

“Y/n-ah~”

Then, she hovered half of herself on me with her head still on the crook of my neck. She started to suck the mating mark which make my albino tiger turned on and take over.

“Y/n-ah, I need you.” I said as my albino tiger side started to take myself over.

She flopped herself beside me and just smile innocently when suddenly I straddles myself on her. Without any warning, I immediately kissed her in a passionate way.

Then, I can feel her hand went over those buttons and unbuttoned the upper part before I started to unbuttoned the half of the other buttons. I threw my shirt on the floor and pushed her down to the bed.

I kissed her again as my hands slowly slid her dress thin strings on both of her shoulders. When I'm done, I pulled away and stared down at her.

“I'll be gentle baby.” I said to her while slowly leaning down.

________________

[ Okay you guys know what will happened next cause I don't wanna write it over since I'm gonna messed it up and I just can't help myself to type it so yeah! Sowwy! ]

________________

When I'm done, I collapsed beside her while panting hard same goes to her. I laid there with her who has her eyes shut.

I turn towards her and hugged her small figure as she hugged me back.

“I love you, little flower.” I whispered which makes her to smiled.

“I love you too.” she said before she dozed off sleeping.

While she was asleep, I caressed her head and then picked her up towards the bathroom and put her body inside the bathtub. I went back to the room and clean up all the messed before heading towards the bathroom to clean ourselves up.

When I'm done, I wrapped the towel around my waist and then grabbed another clean towel after picking up her sleeping figure. I wrapped the towel around her and then slowly, I picked her body up back to the room and laid her on the bed.

I went towards the closet and then wore something casual. When I'm done, I grabbed out another outfit of mine and then went towards her. I wore the shirt on her and help her to dressed up.

When I'm perfectly done, I grab the towel off of her softly and put it away somewhere. Then, I lift her body and put her head on the pillow. When I was done, I walked to the other side of the bed and climbed on while pulling the cover upwards to cover ourselves.

I pulled her body closer to mine and then put her head on the crooked if my neck.

“Goodnight, baby.” I said before slowly dozed off to sleep.