ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁴ » [ ᴘᴀɪɴ ]

You was awake, once again in someone arms. You rubbed your eyes and got up slowly. You looked beside you and saw them still sleeping. You just smile and then caressed their head.

“Seoho-ah, wake up.” you said while caressing his hair.

His eyes fluttered opened and they met with yours immediately as he open them. He sat himself up while your hand still on his head, caressing them softly.

“What's wrong, baby?” he said while rubbing his eye.

“Go take shower, okay? We will have dinner later on.” you said which make him nodded his head while yawning.

He got up from the couch and was about to leave when he stop for a second before turning himself towards you. Then, he went closer and pecked your cheeks and your lips.

Then, he went out and you just shake your head. You turned back towards Keonhee and saw him lay there with his arm as his pillow.

You shake him by his shoulder lightly and then he opened his eyes while slowly sitting up.

“Yeah?” he asked while yawning.

“Go take shower first and then we'll have dinner.” you said and he nodded.

He headed out and you slowly put away those papers before heading out towards your room.

When you arrived at your room, you immediately went towards the bathroom and take a quick shower before heading out for dinner time.

When you're done, you wore something casual for the night wear and tied your hair into a lower ponytail. Then, you head outside and skipped to the dining room.

When you arrived there, you saw Leedo was the only one was there. He saw you and smiled. You took a sit after flashing him a smile back and was waiting for the other.

“Where are they?” you asked while looking at him.

“I don't know either.” he said while shrugging his shoulders.

You nodded and proceed to eat since they're not coming to the dining room. When you both done, you directly went towards your room and was laying down on the bed.

You was about to close your eyes when something just woke you up.  You opened your eyes and then immediately stared out of the window.

You saw a dark figure behind the tree, staring right at you with it's sharp looking eyes. You opened the window and jumped out off it.

You went closer towards the figure and it didn't even move. You were standing right in front of the figure but still it stared at you.

____________

[ The Private Languages ]

____________

‘What do you want?’ you asked and which make it to smirk.

‘I just came here to warned you about Arlene.’ it say before slowly shifting itself into a human.

‘What about her?’ you asked again.

‘Well nothing but I just gotta came here and warn you about her. Just, be careful and please stay alert all the time.’ he said while titling his head to the other side.

‘Fine but inform me anytime if something happened.’ you said and he nodded before shifting back into a green snake.

He went away and left the spot while you went back to your room using the transportation. When you got there, you closes the window and slowly went back to the bed.

You sit for a while before something sharp hit your chest, making you to groan silently and pressed a hand on your chest.

“Fuck, what is this?” you said while feeling confused.

Then, the sharp pain hit you again which make you to whimper due to the pain. You pressed your hand harder on your chest but nothing happened. You slowly laid down on the bed and closed your eyes to held the pain off.