ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹ » [ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴀ ᴇᴜɴ ]

You was still sleeping and was wrapped with the thick blanket which only your head can be seen.

You snuggled against the heat that the blanket gave you. Then, you feel a hand caressed your head softly.

“Lady Y/n, time to wake up.” a soft soothing voice wake you up.

You tried to get up but only to be pulled back by the weight of the blanket. He chuckled and unwrapped the blanket off of your tiny figure.

“Here, I'll help you.” he said while pulling your body by holding your both wrists.

You finally made it to be on your feet by his help. He still hold your arms since your legs were shaky. When you finally balanced your body, you gave him a thumbs up.

He laughed seeing your cute small thumbs that were held out in front of him. He then left your room and you went to do your usual routine.

__________ A few minutes later

[ the dress was up there if you wanna know how it looks like.. ]

You was finally done so, you walked back to the room and put on your dress that was laid on the bed.

After putting on the dress, one of your maid help you to do your hair which is half up braided hair and she let the half of your hair down.

After all was done, both of you went out of the room directly made your way to the dining room.  As you enter the dining room, you met up with Jacob.

He greeted you and you greeted him back while smiling to him which make your dimples visible from both sides. You took a sit and he also took a sit near you.

“So, Jacob. Do we have anything to do with the kingdom today?” you asked while cutting your steak.

“As far as I know, you have nothing for the rest of these weeks.” he said again.

“Then, let's meet up with Ha Eun and I also wanna pay a visit to Changmin (Q) since it's been a while since the last time I've meet them.”

“Sure thing, Lady Y/n.” he answered which make you frown.

“How many time did I've told you that you just have to call me Y/n.” you said after shoving your mouth the steak.

He chuckled and apologized for the mistakes. You just playfully shake your head and continued to eat.

__________ Time Skips

After all done, you head outside without noticing that you've left Jacob far behind. You continued to walk along the villages and were greeted by the villagers there.

You happily greeted them back and continued to walked when you heard a group of boys whispering about you.

“Woah, she always look stunning by her beauty!” one of them whisper shout and the other just nodded in agreement.

“She was never like the rumor people describe her. I always expect her to be cold, ugly and abusive but turns out she's way too different from those.”

You just sighed and continued to walk. While walking, you decided to buy Changmin some candy and flowers for Ha Eun. After buying those, you directly made your way to a nice looking house.

You knocked the door and it was opened to revealed two guards of the entrance.

“Your Majesty.” the two guards kneeled on one of their knees and you smiled.

“Rise.”

“Thank you, Your Majesty. By the way, what brings you here, Your Majesty?” one of the guard asked.

“Oh! I wanna pay a visit to Ha Eun. Is she home?” you asked and they nodded.

They opened the entrance door wider and let you in. You stepped inside with one of the guard hold your arm. You thanked him and he blushed.

“Thank you, Jeno.” you said and he just smile shyly back.

You made you ways following the right paths which lead you to either Ha Eun's room or her garden. While walking, someone bumped on you.

He lift his head and saw you with his wide opened eyes.

“Your Majesty!” he said after quickly kneeled down with one of his knee.

You bend over him and lift him by his arms. He still looked on the floor, scared that anything happened to him.

“It's okay, Tae.” you said while smiling.

He slowly calmed down by your action and just flashed you an awkward smile.

“Oh, Tae! Is Ha Eun home?” you asked and he quickly nodded.

“Yes, she is! Come, I'll lead you the way!” he excitedly said.

You just giggled and follow him as he lead you the way. He lead you off to the backyard and saw Ha Eun was there with her huge looking cat, Yoongi.

“Ha Eun~”