ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁹ » [ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ › ᴋᴇᴏɴʜᴇᴇ x ꜱᴇᴏʜᴏ ]

It was finally morning and you quickly did your morning routines. When you're done, you picked out some casual outfit which is a black satin long sleeves shirt that you combined with a upper knees length black skirt with it own safety looking short inside.

You then tied your hair up into a high ponytail and just directly went out when you're perfectly done. You closed the door and skipped while walking through the hallways.

While walking, you saw Youngji with his hybrids. You decided to went over him and saw he was already smiling.

“Y/n! Aren't both of them look cute?” he excitedly said.

“Aww, they're so cute!” you said while patting his hybrid's heads.

“Y/n, meet Felix the swan and Daehwi the rabbit!” he said.

You nodded and then politely excused yourself. He bid goodbye to you and you walked away. You directly made your way to the forest and when you arrived there, you saw Keonhee.

You walked closer and then popped your head beside him.

“Hey, Keonhee!” you said while grinning.

“Oh, hey Lady Y/n!” he said while smiling.

You giggled and then take a sit beside him as he sit on the mattress. You guys both stared at the blossoming trees above you.

You was still staring at those tress when you feel something landed on your thigh. You looked down at your thigh and saw Keonhee was resting his head on your thigh.

You smiled as he gave you those warm smile and then, you reached your hand out to caressed his fluffy brownish hair.

“Keonhee, come here.” you said while gesturing him to get closer.

He sit himself up and turned towards you. He started to leaned himself to you slowly. Then, you titled your head to the other side and kissed him on the lips.

He was shocked by your sudden action but slowly kissed you back as a small smile formed on your lips. One of his hand went to the back of your neck to deepened the kiss.

Then, you pulled away while smiling at him. He just stared at you in shocked.

“What was that for, Lady Y/n?” he asked as he hold your hands.

“Well, let's just said the kiss I gave you was how I show my love to you guys.” you said while unwrapping the candy off of the wrapper.

“Then, let me do it my way.” Keonhee said while taking the candy off from your fingers and put it in his mouth.

You looked at him and he grabbed the back of your neck softly while leaning into you. He then pressed his lips onto yours which make you froze a bit.

A small smile formed on your lips so you kissed him back. He bit your lower lips which make you to opened your mouth a bit as he shoved the candy off to you.

You pulled away and touch your lips as he started to worried about it.

“Oh gosh, Lady Y/n. Did I bite it to hard?” he asked which makes you to burst out laughing.

“It's okay. Don't worry.” you said while still laughing.

Then, you guys walked back to the castle while holding each other hands and he tell his joke to you which make you to laugh all the way back.

When you guys arrived at the castle, you directly went somewhere while he went back to their room.

You walked down to the garden as you got a note from someone.