ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁹ » [ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ]

You were feeling a little bit light and then, you slowly opened your eyes which you actually heard someone gasped.

As you tried to sit up, you winced in pain due to the pain you've got. Then, you feel your head started to feel hurt which make you groan.

Then, you felt a strong arms held onto your body and help you to sit yourself up. You looked over the person and saw Ravn. You huffed and let out a soft sighed as Ravn rest your head against his chest.

“Y/n, are you okay?” Xion asked.

You blinked for a while and finally got a clear visions.

You slowly nodded your head and they hugged you. Ravn started to caressed your hair as you hug his waist back.

“I'm sorry.” you softly whispered which make them to shake their head violently.

“No, we're the one who sorry. We shouldn't get mad over you.” they said while sobbing.

You just let out a soft chuckles as they started to hugged you. After that, you saw Jacob heading towards you.

“I thought you're gone forever!” he said while crying.

“I'm sorry for making you guys worried but thank you for everything.” you softly said which make him to kissed your forehead.

You guys started to talked a bit before Leedo decided to bring you out of the room and brought you to the living room. He sat you on the couch as you started to hear all people happily celebrating outside.

“Queen Y/n is alive!” they shout and you just smiled.

You started rest your back against the couch as many people started to went inside and gave you many gifts. You just smiled and they still gave you many things.

When they're done, they left the castle and you closed your eyes. Then, you feel the couch get pressed down due to something.

You peeked and glances beside you as you see those boys smiling at you. You smiled back and then, you slowly let your head fall on Hwanwoong's shoulder as they started to caressed your hands.

Then, you felt your body get lifted up and got take away. You opened your eyes after a while and saw yourself in the guest room before. They put you on the large bed and started to flopped themselves beside you.

“We love you, baby!” they said and you chuckles.

“I love you guys too.” you softly said.

They started to hug your body and then started to tell you what actually they do while you're gone for a while.

“Is it hurt?” Leedo finally asked.

“What?” you asked and he continued again.

“Your body.” he said and you nodded.

“But I'm fine and still in a perfect shape so don't worry.” you said and they happily kissed your cheeks.

Then, they shoved their noses on your neck and wrists and also your arms as you laid there.

You just closed your eyes which actually make you to dozed yourself off to your dreamland.