ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁸ » [ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ › ʀᴀᴠɴ ]

It has been a few months already since they've stay in the same castle as you. You was now at the ballroom with Youngji, who was there standing in the same position as you.

“Y/n~ I'm too stiff to be a dancer.” he whined and you just laughed.

“Just relax, Ji-ah. Come, I'll teach you slowly.” you said while putting one of your hand on his shoulder and the other one was on his palm.

He put his hand on your waist and both of you started to dance along the music. He slowly get used and was a fast learner.

“Ji-ah, you're doing great!” you said when the music stop.

“I did? Yeah, I did it!” Youngji said while doing his own victory dance.

You just stand there laughing at his weird victory dance. His face was also weird since he did it on purpose.

“Yah! You better stop it! My tummy was about to explode!” you said while panting.

He stopped and playfully punch your arms and you just shake your head.

“Hey Youngji, do you want some hybrids?” you asked and his face lighten up.

“God like hell yeah! Where can I get them?!” he asked while jumping in excitement.

“You can go at the animal's farms not too far from here. You'll take 30 minutes from here to arrive there.”

He became more excited so you immediately gave him the directions and he left like almost immediately.

You shake your head and giggle. You started to dance again which make the music magically started by its own. You dance and dance when suddenly you feel someone's hand was on your waist and the other one hold your hand together.

You opened your eyes and saw Ravn was right in front of you. You just continues to dance as both of you stared at each other. You started to smile as you see he was kinda struggle a bit but soon get used.

You guys dance and he spins you around before the music slowly died out. When the music stops, you guys just continued to stared at each other and he smiles.

You both slowly leaned into each other and connect both of your lips. Your hand slowly came towards his neck and his hand was both on your waist and behind your neck.

After a few minutes being in that position, you guys slowly pulled away and pants.

“I love you, My Lady.” he whispered and you just smile.

“I love you guys too.” you whispered back.

You backed a bit and saw his precious little reactions after you whispered. You just chuckled and move a strand of hair out of his face and cupped his cheek.

“I know you guys got feelings for me already. All those reactions from you guys were kinda precious.” you said and he smiled.

“But for us all, you're the precious one for us.” he said while cupping your cheeks.

You smiled while tip toeing yourself and kiss his forehead. You pulled away and grin which make him to kiss your cheeks. Then, he ran away from the room while leaving you there.

You laughed at his childish behaviour and just walked out from room to find Youngji.

__________•°

Ravn's POV

After I kissed both of her cheeks, I just ran off from there while leaving her behind who was laughing.