ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁶ » [ ʟɪʙʀᴀʀʏ › ʜᴡᴀɴᴡᴏᴏɴɢ ]

You were finally awake and directly, you went to take a quick shower to freshen yourself up.

When you're done, you went out and wear on another casual clothes which is the shirt you tucked inside your pants. When your done, you tied up your hair into a high ponytail.

You were finally done so, you exit your room and walked to the library to read some books. You arrived at the library and started to made your way to the shelf on the left.

Your look at the shelf with the label were written on it.

'History'

'Other'

'Arts'

'Magic'

'War'

You started to went deeper on the 'Arts' written shelf and search for a certain books. You eyes wondered around until you got the book you wanted.

You tried to reach it up but sadly it's too high for someone as short as you. You went off from the shelf and take a chair. You dragged the chair and got it on the spot the book was located.

You stepped on the chair and finally get to grab the book. You pulled the book off from the shelf and got it held tight in your grips. You were backing up a bit which make you accidentally to slip your feet of the chair which make you to lose your balance.

With that, your body started to be pulled backwards by the weight and you yelp as you close your eyes tightly, waiting for your body to hit the floor but nothing happened.

You opened your eyes and saw yourself in Hwanwoong arms. He blinked his eyes as you guys stared at each other. Your hand was rested against his chest and finally you snapped off.

“H-Hwanwoong, y-you can let me off n-now.” you said while letting out an awkward laugh.

“Oh, yeah sorry.” he said as he slowly put your feet on the surface.

You let him go and was about to picked the book when he pick it for you. He hand you the book and you take it.

“Thank you.”, you awkwardly said while scratching the back of your neck.

He giggled and you playfully hit his chest while pacing off to the table with the book in your grips.

He followed along behind you and was smiling at you who was awkwardly feeling shy. You took a sit on a table as he sit beside you.

You flip the book opened and Hwanwoong lean closer until your and his shoulders brushed against each other. You just flipped the pages opened and started to read the artsy stuff.

You flipped the pages opened and without noticing, Hwanwoong was sitting there staring at your side profile.

____________•°

Hwanwoong's POV

I was walking through the hallways when I saw her walking into a huge looking room. I decided to trailed along and saw her struggling to get the book because of her short self.

She then went to take a chair and dragged it with her. I just giggled seeing how cute she was without even trying. She took a stepped on the chair and finally reached the book but when she backed up a bit, her feet accidentally slipped of the chair.

She was about to fall but I ran and catch her body in my arms. She was squeezing her eyes shut but then slowly opened them. Her eyes met with mine and it were so gorgeous.

Her honey brown big looking eyes stares at mine which make my heart skips a beat. Then, she want me to let her off so I just awkwardly put her down.

I picked the book off from the floor and she thanked me while awkwardly scratching the back of her neck.

I just laughed and she playfully punch my chest and went away. I just trailed with her and took a sit beside her. She flipped the book opened as I leaned closer to take a look which slightly make our shoulders brushed against each other.

I looked at her and she seemed to not bother by it. I just continued to leaned closer while she read. I was looking at the book but then I accidentally stared at her side profile.

The way her long eyelashes, her cute little nose, her chubby peachy coloured cheeks and her plump kissable lips were combined actually make her look great.

A strand of hair were kinda covering her face so I pulled them off and tucked it behind her ear which make her to looked at me.

We just continued to stared each other when I decided to lean in.

End of POV

____________•°

You was reading when you feel someone was tucking the hair behind your ear. You stopped reading and looked over to see Hwanwoong was sitting there, staring at you.

You guys continued to stared each other when he suddenly leaning in and kissed you. Your body stiffened as you feel an electric shock run all over your body.

You felt calmed and was melted against his kiss so you decided to kiss him back. He softly pushed your body against the wall and put one of his hand on the wall while the other one was behind your neck.

You rested your hand on his chest and move in sync with him as he titled his head to the other side. You finally pulled away and catch your breath as you was running out of it.

He cupped your cheek and smiles brightly as you look at him.

“I love you, Lady Y/n.”

Your eyes widened a bit and your cheek flushes a red coloured as he said it to you. You gulped your saliva in nervousness and looked away.

“Stop making me shy.” you said as you tried to hide your smile that was threatened to crept up on your face.

He laughed and sit there, staring at you who was as red as the tomato. Then, you finally speak up.

“I g-gotta go. I think someone called me.” you said while pretending like there's someone called you out.

You went off and exit the library really fast as Hwanwoong send you until the library's door. You started to ran as fast as you can as your action showed all what you're feeling.

You ran over the hallways and headed towards somewhere you could hide your reddish looking face while thinking.

What have you guys done to me?’

_________•°

Hwanwoong's POV

I just laughed there seeing her actions after the kiss with me. I started to mumble something as I touch my own lips.

“That was your first kiss, Hwanwoong. With someone that was incredible enough for you to shared.”

I said while smiling before went off towards the other and told them everything when I saw them.

They're just fanboying over how I told them her reaction and were agree that she was kinda cute.

I just sit there laughing with them along as a sweet flashback of me and her kissing appeared which make me to smile even more.

I just shake my head and continued to smiles like I was just get hit by the cupid with it's arrow.

It was the greatest moment I've ever experience all of this time and I hope I was get hit by more arrow from the cupid so I can fall for someone incredible like her.