ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ²⁰ » [ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ]

A year later

It's been a year and everything was fine and perfect. The morning view was perfect with those birds chirping sound and the flowers were blooming.

You was now at the library, reading a book and was enjoying those peaceful yet quiet room. You flipped through the pages more and then someone's arms snakes on your waist.

"What is it, Xion-ah?" you ask with your eyes never leave the pages.

"Baby, I'm bored." he whined while resting his chin on your shoulder.

You closes the book and then turns towards him as he pouted while staring at you.

"Aww, what makes you bored hmm?" you asked after pecking his head.

"I don't know what to do." he said and you chuckles.

"Let's go to the living room then." you said while holding his hand.

He smiles and nodded at you. Then, you guys head out from the room and head towards the living room. When you guys arrived there, you saw the other were there too.

"Mommy!"

You looked over and saw Shin. You smiled and he hugged your legs.

"Shin-ah, where's your daddy?" you asked and he immediately let you go.

"Daddy's in the kitchen." he said and pulled you with him.

You guys arrive at the kitchen and saw Ravn was stuffing himself a food.

"Ravn-ah." you called his name out and he turned around.

"Baby~" he said while running over you and peck your lips.

"Daddy, nooo!" Shin whines.

"What?? Daddy didn't do anything." Ravn said.

"That's my mommy!" Shin said while hugging your legs.

"Well, me and your mommy made you tho." Ravn said.

You slap his arms and he whines. You shake your head and then looked at him.

"Stupid, don't tell him that inappropriate stuffs." you said and Ravn laughed.

"Mommy, I want a piggyback ride~" Shin whines and you shake your head as a no.

"Shin-ah, your mommy is still pregnant so she can't gave you a piggyback ride yet." Ravn said and Shin nodded.

Then another kid came up to you and hug your legs.

"Mommy! Help me, daddy is scary." Chaeri said.

You looked over and saw Leedo was wearing a monster costumes.

"Leedo-ah I swear if you didn't take those costumes off, I'll smack you right in the head. Even though I'm pregnant now, doesn't mean I can't beat your ass now." you warned him and he laughed.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop just don't beat me." Leedo said while kissing your cheeks.

The others came up and then head over you.