ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁶ » [ ʜᴜʀᴛ ]

It has been a few months since you've bond with them. You were now at the throne hall, sitting there on the throne while reading out some papers. Then, you feel tired so you put away those papers and went out from the throne room.

You were wearing an off shoulders long sleeves navy blue gown with your hair tied up into a ponytail. Then, you head out to the garden while sighing.

You was walking while looking around and admiring the view. Then, you arrived at the backyard while still looking at those trees. When you looked forwards, your heart crushed into a million pieces.

It were Seoho, kissing Arlene while the five others were shoving their noses on her neck, wrists and her collarbones. You feel like your world was turning upside down with those tears threatening to escaped your eyes.

You hold everything and then slowly took a deep breath before heading towards them. When you slowly calmed down, you head towards them while keeping yourself a little far from them.

“Arlene.” you said with your deep tone.

Then, Arlene opened her eyes and saw you. She was kinda startled when your was there and immediately pushed those boys off. She touch her lips with her finger while her eyes were still widened.

“Y-y/n?! Look, it's n-not like w-what y-you see! They, t-they're the o-one t-that kissed m-me!” she explained while pointing over those boys.

You let out a deep sigh and look over those boys before looking back towards Arlene.

“You got into my kingdom for the second times and now, you make out with my confidants? You have like almost 20 of them, okay?” you said with your voice slightly raised.

“They're the one who told me to came here!” she said while lowering her head.

“Look, you better leave my kingdom now before I make you. When I make you leave my kingdom, I won't be gentle to you and your men. Leave now.” you said while pointing towards the exit.

“But-”

“LEAVE NOW!” you shout which make all of them flinched.

She finally leave the place, leaving those boys standing behind you. You turned away and left the spot when they stopped you.

“Y/n! Look, we can explained.” Leedo said.

“Explained what?! Explained that you just cheat on me with my sister?!” you shouted after turning yourself towards them.

“It's not we were the one who want-”

“Then?! Why didn't you pushed her?!” you shouted while cutting Ravn's off.

“We want to but-”

“But what?! Is it because you fall for her already?!” again, you cut Keonhee off.

Your body was shaking due to the anger that you've hold. You looked away and then started to let out a sighed.

“You know what? I think I waste to much time loving someone that didn't even want to appreciate me. I'm tired of this fucking shit of yours! Just...”

You just decided to leave the spot and went back inside without finishing your sentences. You directly made your ways towards your room and change your outfit to the casual one.

When you're done, you exit your room and went into the forest. When you arrived there, you met with Jacob who was sitting near the river by himself.

He immediately noticed your existence and immediately turned himself around, just to see you was crying.

“No~ What happened.” he asked after hugging you.

You started to explained everything and when you're done, he just let out a sighed and stay hugging you. You hug his waist as you cry on his chest which actually make him hurt.

___________ [ at the castle ]

Youngji's pov

All the six of them were still at the backyard, feeling mad as Y/n didn't want to believe them.

“Fuck this shit! I'm done!” Hwanwoong said.

Then, I approached them and started to sighed before speaking out.

“You guys shouldn't do that.” I said which make them to send a sharp glares to me.

“What did you even know?!” Xion said while crossing his arms over his chest.

“I know you guys didn't cheat on her but please don't be mad at her. She just can't control her emotions after what just happened.” I softly said.

“She should understand us too!” Ravn said after scoffing.

“She did understand you but the problem is, she still can't get over those stuff like the one that used to happened in the past.”

“What do you mean?” Leedo asked with one of his eyebrow lifted.

“Well, she used to have six consorts before and she really loved them just like how she loves you when suddenly one day she found out they cheated on her with her sister, Arlene. She was weak back then and just cried when she found out that those six boys were only using her.” I explained.

Their eyes widened when they heard it.

“But she said she never had one but how?” Seoho asked.

“She told you that because she didn't want you guys to know about it. That's why she keep it hide.”

“What have we done?” Keonhee asked.

Then, they started to leave the spot while heading back inside. I sighed right after that and stared at the sky.

“I hope you're okay, Y/n-ah.” I said before heading back inside.

End of POV

______________

You was still crying in Jacob's arms and he patted your head softly. You was finally stopped and calmed down a bit. You were about to pulled away from the hug when a sharp pain suddenly hit your chest.

“Aghh!” you groaned which make Jacob to look over you.

“Y/n! What happened?!” he asked while panicking.

You pressed your hand onto your chest while squinting your eyes shut.

“Jacob, it h-hurts aghh!”