Truth

KAER MORHEN - Kaedwen

"I told you Tissaia, I'm not coming back. I don't care about your Brotherhood anymore!" Yennefer raised her voice. She was talking through the Megascope.
"But Brotherhood care about you. You're member of Big five, you forgot on that?" Tissaia said calmly.
"No.." she sighed. "Just let me be, I'm not doing anything against the rules.. and everyone is more happier without me." she wanted to quickly end this conversation.
"Yennefer, we need you here. The war is coming and we all must be ready. You cannot be hiding forever, I know you're with him." Tissaia was strict.
"I'm not hiding. I'm living my own life! You will cut my head for it or what?!" Yennefer was almost yelling.
"You're are sorceress. We're are here to stabilize the Chaos and everything what is happening on the Continent. You will come by your own or we'll find you and bring you here in the way you won't like it." Tissaia said calmly.
"Piss off Tissaia!" Yennefer told her angrily and she cut off the conection.
"This is unbelievable!" she said for herself and she sat down on the sofa.

Geralt was on the stairs when he heard her screamed on somebody. He knew, it was some mage and he really hoped it wasn't Istredd. It was okay that she was shouting at him. He really enjoyed it but what was not okay that she was even talking to him. He didn't like this mage already, even if he hasn't met him yet. The way how she was talking about him was making him really upset.
But now he needed to talk with her. Her behavior last three weeks wasn't alright. She was searching for informations in the books and then she was trying to create potions which could heal her womb. He wanted to stop her before she will destroy yourself and it will be too late. He entered into her room.
"Can I talk to you?" Geralt asked her kindly while he was coming towards her. She looked at him with anger in her eyes but he wasn't the source of her anger.
"You don't need a permission on this." she smiled at him and she calmed down a bit.
"I just wanted to be sure." Geralt smiled too. He really didn't want to upset her more before the talk.
"Brotherhood again?" he asked her calmly.
"Yeah.. they don't want to let me be." she frowned.
"You're special for them as you are for me. I don't blame them.." Geralt sat down on the bed opposite to the sofa.
"Are you trying to seduce me?" her eyes stuck on him.
"I don't have to, you're already mine as I'm yours." he was teasing her.
"Am I?" she raised her eyebrow.
"Definitely." he said confidently.
She stood up and she went towards him. Then she sat down on his lap and she put her hands around his neck. Geralt stiffened. They were staring into each other eyes. She kissed him on his neck, then slowly on his lips. He softly caressed her hair.

"You have to stop Yen." Geralt said calmly. She stopped with kissing.
"You don't like it?" she gave him confused look.
"Not with this. You have to stop with your research." he looked at her seriously. She pulled away from him and she slowly stood up.
"Why would I?" she didn't understand.
"These potions which you're creating, they're just destroying you. They won't heal you Yen. They will just cause you more pain than you are feeling now. I see it, I see how you're suffering.." Geralt was honest. He stood up and he came closer to her.
"I need to find the cure." she said a bit angrily.
"There is no cure and you know that." he took her hand but she immediately pulled away it.
"Why are doing this to me? Why are you trying to take a hope from me?" her voice started trembling a bit. He took a deep breath.
It is here, he thought.
"If there would be any cure, I would search the whole Contintent, the whole world, find it and bring it to you. But there isn't any cure on this Yennefer. You'll never be a mother." he looked at her sadly. He didn't want told her that. He knew he hurt her with his words but he needed to stop her and this was the only way. Told her the truth.
"How dare you to say these words to me! How dare to say that there is no cure! And how can you be so sure?!" she raised her voice.
"The cure for healing your womb doesn't exist Yen.. and it never will." he sighed. It was so hard for him to told her these words.
"What did you just say?!" her purple eyes were on fire now.
"I told you the truth." he looked at her with sadness in his eyes. He wished this situation would never happened.
"We're done Geralt." she told him so calmly but with so much anger in her voice. "Get out!" she shouted at him and she turned her back to him.
"Yennefer please.." he came closer to her.
"I said get out! Which words you didn't understand?!" she turned back to him.