Chapter: 3

Chaeyoung and the girls studied the whole afternoon.

"Guys, I should get going. Mom will kill me if I don't go home on time" Chaeyoung excused herself to go home.

"Sure. It's 6 pm anyway. I should get going by 6:30 too" Jisoo said to remind her friends.

"Bye! See you guys next time!" Chaeyoung greeted the girls goodbye before heading out the house only to see Jimin out there.

"Jimin-ah, why are you here?" Chaeyoung asked her brother who was waiting for her.

"Picking you up, obviously. Mom and dad will be late because of work" Jimin told Chaeyoung.

"Okay. I might be bored later though, I can't invite my friends" Chaeyoung said.

"Why not?" Jimin asked disappointed.

"They have their own things to do you know" Chaeyoung explained to Jimin with a pouty mouth.

"Oh, c'mon, let's just play later" Jimin said that made Chaeyoung smile again.

***
Chaeyoung and Jimin arrived at their house.

"What should we eat?" Jimin asked his sister who's looking through the cabinets.

"Let's make pasta!" Chaeyoung said holding the spaghetti and sauce in her hands.

"It will take a while though" Jimin said protesting about the idea. Jimin saw Chaeyoung with sad eyes and just gave in.

"Yay! I'll go get the pot" Chaeyoung said excitingly.

They started making the pasta. Remember, they're only 10 & 11 years old. During the making, they heard the doorbell rang.

"It must be them. Go open it, Chaeng" Jimin ordered Chaeyoung to open the door.

Opening the door Chaeyoung saw the three boys' figures standing infront of the door.

"Oh? Jimin-ah! Your friends are here!" Chaeyoung screamed to Jimin who's in the kitchen.

"What?" Jimin asked while walking behind Chaeyoung. After seeing the boys, he asked why they're at their house.

"Told you we'll come more often" Taehyung said which shocked Jimin.

"Welco-" Chaeyoung got cut off by her brother. "Haha, why bother coming here?" Jimin said that made Chaeyoung give him a scary glare.

"Don't mind him, he's just like that when his friends come over. Come in" Chaeyoung welcomed the three boys.

"So, Chaeyoung-ah, I know it's embarrassing but can you call your friends over? I know it sounds weird but I- no, we want to know more about you and your friends" Jin requested and Chaeyoung gladly accepted.

"Really? Wow, Jimin-ah I start to like your sister! As a friend" Taehyung said smiling showing his box smile.

"But, I'm not sure if they're allowed though, let's just see" Chaeyoung reminded the boys just to let them know what might happen.

The boys and Chaeyoung then went to the kitchen and finished making the pasta.

"Mmm. It's good" Jungkook complimented the food giving a thumbs up.

"Of course, it's made by Park Jimin" Jimin showed off himself and the boys just laughed.

"What's so funny?" Jimin asked confused. "Oppa, I made the pasta, you're even scared to turn on the stove" Chaeyoung reminded her brother who went silent.

"H-hey, I helped... I guess. Let's just continue eating" Jimin said.

Before finishing eating, the doorbell rang and Taehyung excused himself to open the door.