Chapter: 26

The group had their food and ate peacefully when a group of girls came in the restaurant,  sat near them and took pictures of the guys not minding their girlfriends.

"Oh my gosh! That guy's totally my type, dibs on him!" A girl said referring to Jimin.

"I call dibs on him!" Another girl referred to Jin.

"Guys, I know them. I call dibs on him" Another girl added reffering to Taehyung.

"I'll have that guy then!" Another girl said referring to Jungkook.

The group can literally hear and see them that the girls couldn't eat their food. The boys noticed it.

"What's wrong? Are you full?" Taehyung asked her. "No, I just need to go to the bathroom" Lisa excused herself and dragged Jisoo, Jennie and Chaeyoung with her.

"I don't want to go though" Chaeyoung said pouting.

"Just go, have girls' talk or something" Jungkook said and she just followed what he said.

Not long after the girls are gone, the group of girls came at their table.

"Hi, handsome! I'm Jeongyeon, but you can call me yours" Jeongyeon introduced herself.

"Sorry, but I don't want to call you that. Also, this is not a bar or a club where you can talk to guys or something, I have a girlfriend" Jimin said rejecting her hand and just continued eating.

"You have a girlfriend? Where? I can't see her" Jeongyeon said. "She went to the bathroom, and can you please go away? You're giving me chills" Jimin said.

"Hi, I'm Mina, so sorry for my friend here. What's your name?" Mina asked Jin.

"I won't tell you. I also have a girlfriend and if you don't want to get smacked, leave" Jin said.

"Hi, Taehyung! You probably remember me, right? It's Tzuyu" Tzuyu said. "Yeah, I totally remember you Chinese Giraffe" Taehyung said.

"You don't have a girlfrien"– Tzuyu got cut off.

"I have a girlfriend and I'm not sorry for you" Taehyung said shooing her away.

"Hi, I'm Sana, I know you don't have a girlfriend. Am I right?" Sana asked. Before Jungkook can answer, someone beat him from it.

"Sorry, he's taken and he wouldn't like a girl like you. Right. Neither of you will have our boyfriends because you guys are disgusting" Chaeyoung said sitting down beside Jungkook.

"Sorry, who are you?" Sana asked.

"I'm his girlfriend, you witch! Now you better go away from our table or you'll be banned from this restaurant" Chaeyoung said and 3 girls nodded.

"Move away, my boyfriend can't breathe because of you" Jisoo said pushing Mina away slightly. "Ouch"

"So sorry, girls. We didn't do anything to shoo them away" Namjoon apologized.

"No, it's not your fault, guys" Lisa said. "And could you go now? I think OUR boyfriends doesn't want to see you girls" Jennie added.

"Hmph" Tzuyu stomped  her feet and all girls left.

"God! Thank you you came back! I thought I'll be dead!" Jimin said and Jennie just glared at him.

"What? I totally rejected her right after" Jimin said and was shocked that she hugged him.

"Thank you for being so loyal" Jennie said only tighting her hug. "Cute" Jimin giggled.

"Tae, did you flirt with your 'kindergarten friend'?" Lisa asked and Taehyung shook his head. "Nope, I won't flirt with her, even if she's the only girl left in this Earth. I've missed you! Why did you go to the bathroom for so long?" Taehyung stated.

"Sorry, I felt uncomfortable by those girls' stares" Lisa apologized. "It's fine. I thought you felt sick being with me" Taehyung said and she quickly shook her head. "Of course not!"

"Yah, did you tell her she'll get smacked if she talks to you?" Jisoo asked. "Yes, ma'am! I follow what my queen says!" Jin said. "Good"

The last couple on the other hand...

"Tsk" Chaeyoung said with a pout, crossed arms, furrowed brows and totally ignoring Jungkook.

"Talk to me" Jungkook cooed. "Why are you mad at me when I didn't do anything wrong?" Jungkook added only making her look at him.

"Do anything wrong? You literally made her talk to you and you didn't budge, I literally have to talk to her for you" Chaeyoung said.

"I want to tell her I'm engaged, but you beat me to it" Jungkook said and she looked at him. "Really?" She asked and was answered by a quick nod.

"Wow, out of all rejections I have heard. I liked hearing "I am engaged" out of all here!" Yoongi exclaimed. "Same" Hoseok and Namjoon said in unison.

"Okay! I forgive you!" Chaeyoung said and ate her food. "Really?" He asked and was answered by a "Mhm"

After Chaeyoung forgave him, he quickly gave her a peck on her left cheek making her stop from eating and froze on her spot.

"Ew" Jisoo and Jin said.

"Get a room!" Hoseok said.

"Why did you do that?" Chaeyoung asked trying not to stutter.

"It's a thank you" Jungkook said. "And I always wanted to tell you, I love you" He added.

"Well, I love you too" Chaeyoung said and quickly ate her food again.

"I feel so single!" Namjoon exclaimed and they all laughed it out.

The group finished their food and is ready to pay the bill. "Eunwoo!" Namjoon called out and in no split second, Eunwoo's already there.

"Yeps?" Eunwoo asked looking at Namjoon brows raised.

"We'll pay now" Namjoon said and Eunwoo left to go to the cashier and get their bill. "Alrighty"

Not long after, Eunwoo came back without the bill. "Your food has already been payed" Eunwoo said leaving them curious.

"Who payed?" Hoseok asked and all of them nodded.

"Manager-nim. He told the crew you guys will have free food this month since you guys have been here eversince he opened this" Eunwoo explained and it cleared the confusion.

"Ohhh. Tell him thanks" Jin said. "Your word will be sent" Eunwoo said before bowing and left their table.

"Ah, I have such a great brother!" Jin exclaimed. "True" They all agreed.

•~•

Update! I only held my phone tonight coz of some reasons, but I updated! I will update at night, but it will not be every night, though. Anyways, hope y'all like this chapter and I'll see you guys at the next one!

I'm out!—