Chapter: 19

Days have passed and the new gang happened to be very close to each other making fan girls furious and their days will not be completed without being annoyed by the trio. It became a routine for them.

While walking down the hallway for lunch, girls gossip around. Minding their own businesses seeing Chaeyoung being all clingy towards Jungkook and the others behind them.

I realized everytime something happens, they're always eating. 미안해!

"Yah, do you think Chaeyoung literally dumped the guys that had confessed to her for Jungkook?" Joy asked Wendy.

"Maybe they had a long distance relationship" Seulgi interrupted and joined the gossip.

"Yah, stop being delusional, he's mine" Yeri joined in.

"Step aside! He's Nancy's, ya'll being delusional!" Daisy said appearing at the center of them.

Without noticing, Jungkook came towards them.

"J-Jungkook-ah, I mean, Justin, hi!" Yeri said stuttering.

"You're not someone who can call me by my English name, and don't be so comfortable with talking to me. Also, I have a girlfriend, so stop imagining things like a 7 year old girl thinking that her dolls are alive and is dating" Jungkook said with a serious and stoic voice making the girls trip on their own.

Chaeyoung and Jungkook have been hanging out like what lovers usually do, but the problem is, they don't know what they are!

"Chaeng, let me ask you something" Jungkook said.

"Spill" She shortly replied.

"What are we?" He asks out of a sudden making Chaeyoung stop from what she's doing.

"Come to think of it, we're like this but we don't know what we are" Jungkook added.

"You're right" Chaeyoung agreed.

"How about making it official?" Jungkook asked.

"What do you mean?" Chaeyoung asked back hiding her red face.

"Let me just ask you this. Chaeyoung-ssi, will you be my girlfriend? For real?" Jungkook stated.

"I've always been, why are you still asking?" Chaeyoung said.

"I just want a yes or no answer" Jungkook said not answering her.

"Yes" She shortly replied with a nod.

"Now it's official, I can already call you mine!" Jungkook jokingly said.

Chaeyoung on the other hand, being distracted by the bulletin board stating they're having some evaluators coming to evaluate each class, she didn't notice Jungkook's absence.

"Aish, we just started school few days ago and we're already having evaluators? Doesn't it usually come a month before the school year ends?" Lisa said scratching her head out of frustration.

"I think something came up that it was made earlier than usual" Namjoon said and Hoseok, Yoongi and Jin agreed.

"Jungkook, what do you thi–?" Chaeyoung didn't finish when she found out he's not there anymore.

"Kook-ah!" Taehyung yelled gaining his and Chaeyoung's attention.

"Jungkook! Why did you disappear?" Chaeyoung asked coming towards him.

"I just talked to these girls here. Nothing serious" Jungkook said.

"Ahh, are you done talking? I'm hungry, I heard today's menu is Kimchi Stew! Hurry up, we might end up getting the left overs" Chaeyoung said pulling Jungkook and he let himself get pulled.

Ps: I don't know if you eat Kimchi stew at a school's cafeteria, I wanted to make the menu as Chaeyoung's favorite so... I'm sorry if I made a mistake. Now, back to the story!

"Aish! That b*tch! I will make sure of her downfall!" Daisy said.

"Yah! It's not like you're the one who likes him! I heard YOUR friend likes him, not you! And I was supposed to say that!" Yeri yelled.

"Whatever! You and him are not compatible anyways!" Daisy said making Yeri offended.

"If I were to choose between your friend and Chaeyoung as Jungkook's girlfriend, it would be Chaeyoung! Your friend is way low class!" Yeri said.

"Yah! Enough with the yelling! Go and have your lunch!" Ms. Lee, the principal stated, making the girls bow and make their leave towards the cafeteria.

•~•
Eyy! A short update for you all since school is waving at me, anyways, I might not be able to update for quite a while. MAYBE! But if I do, I'll make sure to find some time to update! See ya'll at the next chapter!

And! I'll be saying goodbye by saying "I'm out" so!

I'm out!—