Chapter: 6

What will I do today? He asks himself lying on top of his bed looking at the ceiling. Thinking of something, he remembered the girl he gave his heart for the first time.

"What is she doing right now? What is Nayeon doing right now?" He keeps wondering in his mind not knowing he said it.

"I'm pretty sure she's fine Jungkook-ah" Someone's voice replied. Jungkook heard the voice and looked at the door where his mother is standing at.

"Mom, are you eavesdropping just now?" Jungkook asked his mother changing his position to sit properly and comfortably. "No, I just walked past your bedroom and heard you talking about her again" His mother said honestly.

"I'm just wondering, mom. That's all. I don't have feelings for her anymore" Jungkook said to his mother who's walking towards his bed and sat down.

"Okay, if you say so, but let me just remind you. It's not love, it's just admiring someone, okay? Don't take your feelings seriously" His mother reminded him while caressing his hair and Jungkook just nodded with "I know".

"Okay, I'll get going now" Jungkook's mom bid her goodbye before walking out his bedroom door to go buy groceries.

After minutes of thinking, Jungkook realized that he made new friends the other day, and they're girls, but the one who really caught his attention is Chaeyoung.

"She looks something close to Jimin" Jungkook chuckles as he remembered Jimin's introduction about his sister. "But, come to think of it, she's quite cute" Jungkook chuckles as he thinks of Chaeyoung.

Jungkook positioned himself on lying on the bed again and thought of the conversations he had with the girls.

"Seems like they know about me, or is it because they study there too?" Jungkook asked himself. "Or maybe they have friends that studies there and gossip about me with them?"

"Aish, why am I thinking about that? I'm not even that popular" Jungkook said not noticing his brother and dad looking at him outside his door thinking if he got crazy or something.

"Um... Bro are you okay? Seems like you have a lot in your mind" his brother Junghyun asked him worried. "Yeah, son. Do you need medicine or go to the hospital? If you're not feeling well I'll call mom right away. Oh, gosh please don't be crazy" Jungkook's dad said worrying muttering his last sentence.

"No, I'm fine. It's just something about my friends" Jungkook lied. Well it's not a lie, it's just a part of it.

"Alright, son. If you need anything just call us, we'll be downstairs" Jungkook's worrying father said and Junghyun nodding. "Yeah, if you need to talk about crushes, I'll be right here" Junghyun said before winking at Jungkook as if he's reading his mind.

After that, Jungkook requested them to close the door before leaving. Jungkook being bored the whole morning, he decided to go to the library to find the book Jimin recommended.

"It's called 'The Little Prince' right? Hope it's good" he thought while tying his shoes and before he went out the door, Junghyun notices his leave.

"Where you going, bro?" He asks Jungkook raising an eyebrow. "Going to the library to read, wanna join me?" Jungkook replied inviting Junghyun with him.

"Nah, I'll just stay here. Go on" His brother said rejecting Jungkook's invite.

"Okay, I guess I'll see ya later" Jungkook said bidding his goodbye before walking out the door.

Jungkook decided to walk while admiring his neighborhood's beauty. Few minutes had passed and he can slowly see the facade of his destination which is the library. Opening the door, he can see some kids his age reading books and slowly went up to the librarian. "Good morning, miss. Um, do you still have the book titled 'The Little Prince'? My friend said the book's good" Jungkook asked the librarian who nodded as an answer.

"Oh, yes. Lucky you, we still have 1 left" The librarian replied while searching for the book in the shelves.

"Oh, really? Wow, is the book really good?" Jungkook asked surprised. "Oh, if only you knew. The book is really good for readers like our two top readers here. They're the same age as you, but they really love spending time with each other especially at reading. I like those siblings" The librarian mentioned.

"Seems like it, you're talking about them with awe. How many books were stocked here, may I ask?" Jungkook asks the librarian who just found the last book. "They're about– 500 of it, I think" the librarian replied thinking about the numbers thoroughly.

"Wow! That's a huge number" Jungkook exclaimed. "Yep, anyway here's your book. Have fun reading it!" The librarian reminded. Searching through his bag for money, the librarian said a familar name.

"Chaeyoungie!"

"Hello, Ms. Lee. Do you still have the book? I need a gift for a friend" the girl asked. Jungkook ignores their talk thinking that it would be disrespectful to eavesdrop.

"Oh, I'm sorry Chaeyoungie. The last one is already taken" The librarian replied to the girl.
"Aw man, it's fine. May I know who bought it?"

Jungkook found the money and is ready to pay.

"This young man here" the librarian pointed Jungkook. "Here's the money, miss" Jungkook gave the money without looking at the girl beside him.

"Jungkook? You're the one who bought the book?" The girl asks. Jungkook turned around to see who called out his name and was shocked to see her.

"Oh? Chaeyoung-ah, what are you doing here?" He asks the girl, Chaeyoung. "You two know each other?" The librarian asked the kids and the kids just nodded as an answer.

"She's one of the top readers here, and her brother, Ji–" the librarian got cut off by Jungkook and completed the sentence. "Jimin"

"Well, seems like I don't have to explain further since you know each other already. Anyway, here's your change. Have fun reading!" The librarian said giving Jungkook his change.

_______________________________
Hello! Hope ya'll like this chapter. See ya'll at the next chapter! I don't have anything to say. Sorry if there are any wrong spellings and grammatical errors...

Note: the library is also a book store