Chapter: 22

School ended and the group decided to eat at a small yet popular Korean restaurant which was owned and managed by Jin's brother where they always go, and is near the school.

"God! I'm so hungry!" Jin groaned.

"Who's paying?" Taehyung asked looking at them one by one.

"I rarely do this. I'll pay" Yoongi said making the others raise their hands up in the air as excitement.

A waitress gave 5 of them menus to choose whilst looking at one person, yes, you guessed it right, Jungkook. Namjoon was about to say his order but saw the waitress not paying attention making him call her name.

"Eunha-ssi" Namjoon said the name written on her name tag making her look at him.

"Yes, sir? I'm sorry, I spaced out. May I get your order?" She asked ready to write.

"Yes, um, may I have Korean knife noodles with meat? You guys, what are yours?" Namjoon asked his friends.

"I'll have chicken" Jin shortly said.

"Galbi" Yoongi said after.

"Hi! I'll have a hamburger and sprite, please" Hoseok ordered.

"Why just hamburger, hyung? Are you on a diet?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, need to work with my dancing" Hoseok said. "Oh"

"Japchae for me and this girl. So, 2 japchae's please" Taehyung ordered.

"I'll have chicken too" Jisoo said after.

"I'll have beef and she'll have Kimchi fried rice" Jimin ordered.

"2 Pastas" Jungkook ordered for him and Chaeyoung.

"Drinks?" Eunha asked.

"We'll just have water, except for Hoseok" Jin said and Eunha nodded and left.

After Eunha left, Namjoon spoke.

"Guys, I think we should hide Jungkook's face" Namjoon suggested.

"Why?" They asked.

"Most of the girls here are looking at him. Even that waitress" Namjoon repsonded.

"Yeah, we should hide his face" Taehyung said.

"Let them be. They'll only have him in their dreams" Jennie disagreed. "Yeah, they can't beat Chaeyoung at some point" Lisa added.

"Correction. All points" Jisoo clarified.

"True" Hoseok agreed with a thumb up.

Waiting for almost 30 minutes, their orders arrived. Putting down the orders, most of them noticed that there's only one Pasta and a special menu, which is Kimchi stew with add ons and stuff making Chaeyoung look at it with wide eyes.

"Um, I ordered a Pasta" Jungkook corrected.

"Don't worry. It's on the house" Eunha assured.

"Thank you, but I want Pasta" Jungkook rejected.

"Why did you even changed his order?" Jennie asked rolling her eyes.

"He's handsome" Eunha said making all heads look at her, especially Chaeyoung.

"Thank you for the compliment, but I don't think that's a valuable reason to give me a special Kimchi stew" Jungkook said.

"Kookie, it's okay. Thank you for serving our food, you may go now" Chaeyoung said and Eunha bowed and went to the counter and sneakily looking at Jungkook to make sure he eats it.